What's new

100 push-up a day challenge

zomg1

my favorite pushups are knuckle pushups with your feet up on an exercise ball, they are a wicked quick workout, i always do as many as i can right before i hop in the shower

and i did my hundy for today, thanks guys :D

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
if you really want to "push the boat" try doing push ups with your feet raised a foot in the air like in the ball excersie desribed above - I use the bottom 2 stairs in my house.. do 20 of those and feel the burn :wink:

B

BlueberryNutz

Im on my 3rd week of P90X. its definately kicking my ass so far and i was already in good shape from boxing and mma training

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm a push up guy anyway, so I'm in. What I need is 60-100 AB crunches a day. I'm off to start my push-ups right now.

SDOG

LOL....who you liein fuckers kiddin!!Aint one of ya's did a fucken push up yet,sittin there with yer bong starrin at the computer screen!!!LOL......GET UP LAZY PRICKS!!!!Do Sumtin:sasmokin: well......guess I'll go rip another set...on my bong!!!

If your not gonna join in then don't come in here and insult us. :dueling:

:moon:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can walk/hike 10 miles no problem and holy fuck turns out I can only do 9 pushups, the 10th didn't count cuz I couldn't get up without using my stomach.

SDOG

I can walk/hike 10 miles no problem and holy fuck turns out I can only do 9 pushups, the 10th didn't count cuz I couldn't get up without using my stomach.

I went to a place where I was forced to do a lot of push ups along with alot of other people when I was much younger and I will tell you your not alone. Keep at it do as many as you can 10x a day and in 1 month you will be doing a lot more trust me its insane how easy they get if you do them everyday.

40 push ups...reps of ten
80 crunches reps20
40 squats

Not bad for a first day...haven't worked out in long time [months], so tomorrow will switch up exercises. Should be at 100 eventually, right? ONly time will tell.

C y'all in the morn!

NAcc

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yesterday was day 1. The day before I did 20 incline's nice and slow, with lots of stretching, then did 10 pullups nice and slow, with lots of stretching. Yesterday I banged out 3 sets of each. Winter has made me SOFT. The last set of incline pushups (feet on the arm of the couch) maxed @17, and maxed the last set of pull ups at 10. I tried to keep up my heart rate by not spending much time between exercises.

I'm good today, except for my abs. Doing pushups and pullups with good form is a KILLER ab work out, and a pullup bar is a KILLER stretching tool. 59 days to 1 arm pullups. :D

Megas

Wow so my shoulder are sore today, I also have these grips kinda like "perfect pushup" things I used so I dont hurt my wrists, shit they sucks my palms hurt more than my shoulders. So I just used my hands and way better. I'm surprised the grips hurt my hands this much. I had a hard time doing 10reps yesterday with the grips, I just did 15 no problem without. *shrug* Keep it up guys!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I am on a routine - or was until Sunday. My wife came home with this cheesy fucking scale that said I weigh 210 pounds - and I'm only 5'-8".

Never mind that I do escalating sets of sit-ups, push-ups, leg lifts and twists.

I do 500 twists (belly busters), 45 sit-ups, 30 push-ups and 3 or 4 sets of leg lifts along with a lot of stretching and some rest. A nice little routine that I get done in around 20 minutes. Next week I have to go to 50 and 35, with 600 belly busters.

Yet, according to the government I am 60 pounds overweight. When I weighed 155 my wife went bananas because I was rail thin.

I'm just a fat fuck I guess.

Yeah, I will get a new scale...

L~B

I am so down for this shit been on my self for weeks about this 100 ab and pu tomorrow am I'll post up how far I make it

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
women should do push-ups too..most of us have awful upper body strength, and good upper body strength is great for the heart.

I have been using the perfect push-ups for about 1/2 a year now and they work really well, anyone else try them? They work everything they talk about in the commercial except I dont buy into them working your abs.....

When push ups get too easy or boring switch it up and do them with your hands close together or farther apart on alternating days so you don't plateau working the same ole muscles everyday the same way. You can also incline or decline like others have said!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
well they kind of indirectly work your abs. the "core" is where it all starts and ends. when you do push-ups, i would assume you unconsciously tighten up your abs..

G

Greyskull

when i woke up today my pecs were surprisingly a touch tender. fuck I am such a sissy nowadays....

day 2 of 5x20 push ups and sit ups done.

looking forward to day 3

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
You guys wanna a work out. Look into the p90x. Ouch

/i would say im in, but that would be a lie ima lazy ass.

Latest posts

Latest posts