What's new

100 push-up a day challenge

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I'm up to 200 push-ups a day now. I do 8 sets of 25 - 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. Toss in 100 sit-ups and that's my program. I'm not losing any more weight though... Hmmmm....
You should be eating less than you burn per day.. so say you eat eat 1800 calories.. you should burn at least 2300 a day.. 500 calories off per day for 7 days and you've burned 3500 calories which equivelates to 1 pound loss per week.....

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I usually go for hour walks 3-4 times a week.
I do circuit training, biceps, deltoids, triceps, then I do squats & around 100 pushups(modified I AM a girl, and not that strong) but I do them 5 sets of 20... 2 in the morning 3 pm.....
then I do a shit load of crunches till my stomach hurts lol

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I'm down.. I'll add in some sit-ups too.. Been getting lazy in my middle age LOL.. I'm still on the wall at the high school 15 yrs later for holding the record for sit-ups in a minute, so at one time I was very fit...

growing up I played high school football, baseball, and pretty much never touched weights.. I did variations of sit-ups, push ups, pull ups and built muscle just doing those alone... At the pinnacle of my push-up & situp days in lock-up LMAO, I'd do 1000's a day easily... Only way I stayed sane during that time. Sad that today, I cant remember the last time I did 100 of anything.. Prolly in lock-up. left all that shit behind, even the work out LOL..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yea well ya'll men at least dont need to push out babies, and get all big then have to try to lose it. I'm 30 its not easy to lose weight so easily anymore...

ya'll gain weight cause ya smoke out and munch out or drink and get that oh so sexy beer belly lol

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
^^^ Some of us can even smoke up, eat babies, and drink beers by the dozen, and not gain a fucking pound... Try having to put efforts into gaining weight rather then loosing it your entire life... wah wah wah my sad story

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yea I used to be that way.. now I can smell food and gain weight. LOL

Sup everyone. I see that this thread is still very much alive. Well Im off to do my workout. Today its 500 pushups (4 sets of 125 various types) 400 situps (2 sets of 200 various) 100 pull ups (4 sets of 25 various). Thats to get warm I still do weights, cardio & use various martial arts training equipment. Plus lots of different stretches beforehand. Stretching, water and rest is very important.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
BUMP. holly thread revival batman.........

ok guys 2010 is round just around the corner and i think some of us stonners could do with the execise..so whos up for it?

start date 16 days from now...
01/01/20100.. or make it the 2nd,,,,get the new year drink outa ya..
same rule as last time,,go for a month and see how you feel,,you never know you might keep going.

keep it green
highlander

keeper

last go around i thought i should have joined this
now i think i will start on the first this time :yes: seriously i could use a few months of this :pointlaug i feel weak everywhere lately

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
last go around i thought i should have joined this
now i think i will start on the first this time :yes: seriously i could use a few months of this :pointlaug i feel weak everywhere lately

nice1 Keeper time to get ya finger out bro....i bet after the first 2 weeks you will feel alot better:yes:....

keep it green
highlander

L~B

yea i did this last time what a hoot... I'm down I'll start tomorrow morning for a new max#... good luck guys!

I started using weights every 2nd day about 4 months ago, all I can say is every little bit helps, just read up on doing it right and before you know it you'll see a difference in your body and like it.

V

Voodoo

This looks fun, decided to adapt it to my off-day routine. Mine involves a more fun modification though..

25 pushups
bong rip
1 minute breather

Rinse and repeat...

:thanks: