What's new

100% flourescent grow

kurlyq2g

I honestly couldnt tell you if i prefer the look of HPS, MH, or Fluoro. I have yet to run all these genetics under each type pf light to have a comparison.

The main reason I am not using a more powerful HID light is heat issues.

kokua- thanks for the links, i will probably invest in a bottle of that wonderful stuff for my veggie garden as well. Looks great!

awsome buds, Mad trichome prongs, i bet its got a great taste.
I am putting out near 60 plants or more this year and hope the sun works in my favor, i am uing cfls to get them above the soil, then out on the deck, from there idk,

Where did the original cherry bomb seeds of the clones u were growing come from,

You can plastic or vinyl off your growing area, ive seen a vid and the room always looked fresh and clean, Not saying urs isnt but it works great for bugs

Again, beautiful nugs man

Tha-GOD

Stopping by to give you your props. Sweet setup great hybrids. I'm impressed. Keep it green and be easy. One

BorisTheBlaze

hey kurly :wave: looks like you got sum top quality buds there. that cherry bomb looks delicious how is the high? also, have you thought about doing a scrog or LST to maximize light output and space as those flouros dont have very much penetration. I have seen some great results using the Screen of Green methos with flouros. keep up the good work

respect

BORIS

magoo420

,,,, Nice looking plants..... 8 months of veg though......think you would of got allot more. I like the 600hps for flower myself and veg with t5's for a month, I get about the same yield... still nice bud the end product is what counts the most in the end

InjectTruth

wotamess said:
i envision envirolites in your grow...

fully awesome shit.

-wam-

Word.

Im a student of Dubphiend from OG, T8's all the way!! t5's Im not really a fan of because they cost so much, and a watt is a watt is a watt. 600w of fluoros is just as hot as a 600w HPS, but the heat comes from the ballast, which is remoted, and not from the bulb (well, a tiny bit). This makes them SEEM cooler, but I assure you, having formerly been a fluoro only user, a 250w HPS is cooler, and grows better than my 512w t8 cab.

If you must use fluoros, t8's and envirolights are WAY better. You can get 125w CFL's from Farmtek for $35, and they plug into normal sockets! No Mogul Needed! That means for $35 + $5 for a clip light at the Depot, you have a grow! I have pulled 2oz's off ONE single 125w CFL.

Sea of Green is the way to go, with my highest yields coming from a SOG done with 1.5L poland spring bottles! I got about 5 oz's off of around 35 - 45 clones that would flipped right after rooting, under 340w of 2' t8's, with a total vertical space of 23".

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
nice lookin plants ya got there. I was just wondering what color temp. floros you use for flower??? 2700k? 4100K? thanks alot

CornDog

Nice looking flouro grow, next time you should think of doing a scrog, if you go flouro you have to scrog, or sog to have a nice yeild. Scrog is the way to go especially to keep plant numbers down. From the look of your pic i can tell your plants are too tall. They need to be trained so that there is an even canopy, imagine 1 4-6in top wieghing about 3-5grms, in scrog with 2x2in openings. you could get about 144 tops for the 1ftx4ft of flouro tube. Even if you got an average of 3grm tops, witch is not hard in scrog and if you could get 144 tops under your 2 lights you would yield about 15.4 onces, not bad. 3grms is not easy to achieve even of you had 1grm tops you would still yeild over 5oz. Remember flouro pentrations is about 3-5in so just kill all the leaves under the canopy.

The sog in water bottles sounds awesome must have been awesome to have a bunch of little plants like that, i growed loyryder2 once and i had one that just stunted at an inch never got any taller but flowered through and had nice smoke, was about 1.5grms with stem dry hehe.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Hey that was some impreessive yields with Fluros. I hope to do the same with my T5 grow.

GrassArt

DUDE, love the floro grow, defintitly thinking of staying nice and cool in a small cab like that for my moms/babies. thanks for the ideas mang

GrassArt

Latest posts

Latest posts