What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100% Columbian

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello Dubi, Charlie and Community,

Will be looking to run the ACE Panama when it is in stock again, but in the meatime I thought you may appreciate me sharing some pics of my 100% Columbian Sativa from 1990:) The ACE work seems to be centered around the South American genetics, and so I thought posting pics would be appropriate here...hope nobody minds:

Cheers

RC_Colas

RC_Colas

Veteran
@ 9 Weeks

@ 9 Weeks

Here are a few more taken the other night at 9 weeks of flower...almost done now, I'd say not bad for Canada eh!

I will get a few more @ 11-12 weeks and then they come down and dried:woohoo:

Cheers

RC_Colas

C

charlie garcia

Beautiful RC Colas, well am personally fan of them, cant help it. Is always nice to see some different batches from rich columbian. Seems to make nice upper buds even in your climate, agree something nice and really quick there. Hope smoke comes nice

Btw, new panaman generations are ready in feminised and in few weeks new fresh regular stock available from ones in picture below.

best
peace

Panama091005010copia.jpg

Panama091005031copia.jpg

C

charlie garcia

is same sativa :) but looking always for quick responses in around 11-12 weeks max flowering time, maybe is bit more compact, avoiding largest stretching and largest internodals, all so resinous, some show pink hairs as well. Line works very well most traits reinforced with the time so all best wished comes out so easely now. We are on Fn+7, hope she is definately done, last generation was most potent ever

best

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Wow....those columnbians look nice.

I am very surprised that they are getting close to finishing. I assume you are on the west side of Canada? I got to visit a greenhouse here in Oregon with some Columbians in it, they did not finish until December.

Congrats on growing some killer flowers :)

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello MdD,

My seeds came from a Military friend who spent time there during his tour in Thailand and African...bit of a vacation spot for him. He was a very avid smoker and sourced many great strains, this was one of them. He gifted me these indicating they where 100% Columbian Sativa, not a cross, and I have been IBL the line for 10 years selecting for fast finish in my climate. The stacking/foxtailing calyxes are typical of many tropical sativas, which I think Charlie and Dubi can confirm. My strain will flower for 16+weeks in warmer climates than mine, but here I take them down after 11 weeks with great success; only 3 flowering windows have occurred:)

I supplied esbe with these and hope he will try them in his climate, would be jazzed to see his success.

Cheers

RC_Colas

Very nice RC, do you know where the Colombian was sourced from?

RC_Colas

Veteran
Thanks Bacchus,

You may be correct, but I can not confirm nor deny your assertion at this time;) As a mentioned to MdD above, these will flower much longer, but the flowers are ripe enough for picking after 3 flowering windows (9-11 weeks), although they will continue for another 2 -3 cycles bringing them to 16+ weeks. I have been selecting for the phenos that are harvestable sooner, but by no way completely done:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

Wow....those columnbians look nice.

I am very surprised that they are getting close to finishing. I assume you are on the west side of Canada? I got to visit a greenhouse here in Oregon with some Columbians in it, they did not finish until December.

Congrats on growing some killer flowers :)

C

charlie garcia

nice job then, you catched the early starting to flower which is quite important to be succesfull. Agree some sativas in different climates may express different and can make more reflowering waves keeping flowering for some longer but unless they dont trigger early, would be hard to get results and acclimatize.

Hope is warm climate now
Tnx for info and enjoy :)

JITAMON

Columbo

Columbo

Aloha, my 100% Columbian Sativa's are rippin:woohoo: They grew to 3-4ft from seed planted June 5 2009. Flowering as we speak:joint: I am going to let them go as long as possible. I want to see if they can handle this rain we are supposed to get. It has not rained on my flowers yet. I am sure they will be ok, just wanna see whats up. Thanx Cola's for the Kind:joint:

Attachments

• IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 23

RC_Colas

Veteran
Aloha Jitamon...glad to see they are working for you on the Island:woohoo:, will be very interested to hear your smoke report when they are done and dried:) How is the Bouquet/scent and how long have they been flowering for you?

Cheers

RC_Colas

Aloha, my 100% Columbian Sativa's are rippin:woohoo: They grew to 3-4ft from seed planted June 5 2009. Flowering as we speak:joint: I am going to let them go as long as possible. I want to see if they can handle this rain we are supposed to get. It has not rained on my flowers yet. I am sure they will be ok, just wanna see whats up. Thanx Cola's for the Kind:joint: