What's new

10 Thoughts to Ponder

10 Thoughts to Ponder:

1. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
2. If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
3. Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
4. When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
5. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
6. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
7. Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?
8. How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
9. How come cats butts go up when you pet them?
10. Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation?

Thoughts? I wish I knew..

*puff* :rasta: *puff*

PS If you have any thoughts to ponder please share :)

pz

B

bowlgrinder

Google those questions most of them are common sense anyway.

Only replying so you know not to pet girl cats behind the shoulders.

or they think you're trying to....uh.....rape? them.

seriously don't do that its not cool they dont like it.

Just think of the mechanics shit.

I hate people like HEY WATCH WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PET THE CAT HERE.

Uh you know you're basicly raping the cat right?

sick fuck

just messing with you

but im seriouse thats why that happens and they don't like it most will attack you. or bite there paws to make you go away.

now I don't know why they think biting there paws makes YOU go away thats a diff question.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
1. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
you couldnt

2. If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
good question i would say after hes out

because you can give care and you can take care

ocean is too big

good question

6. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

i hope not

good question

thats bad.

10. Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation?

in football, is where there is the most homosexuals.

Last edited:

Cascadia

I think that you would gain enough speed going towards the center, that you would end up jetting straight through to the other side.

In healthy births a babies head comes out first usually, and I am pretty sure birth time is listed only when the baby is clear of the birth canal.

I'm pretty sure the fish at the strike point do die, but the ocean is so big it can absorb it before the effect spreads.

How are you sure all freezers don't have lights, walkin freezers in resturaunts and grocery stores do.

Unless the feature film is listed sperately most DVDs do list the time for all playable material, including special features.

Wneh I asked my cousin that question he told me thats a question only women ask.....

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Bowlgrinder.....huh????

Some cats just like having the base of their tail scratched, or like to stretch their back legs when you scratch em because it feels daaamn good. Or they want you to scratch their butt or haunches. Dogs do it as well.

A

arcticsun

midwestganja said:
10 Thoughts to Ponder:

Thoughts? I wish I knew..

*puff* :rasta: *puff*

PS If you have any thoughts to ponder please share :)

pz

1) did you ever hear the hollow earth theory? lol but jokes aside, no because the magnetic pull is stronger then the gravitational. so you wouldnt end up in the middle i think. bring something metallic haha.

2)am/pm not so used to that system, but i say head counts! usually kids come out head first so that one is confused from the start.

3)think i popped a vein on that one.

4)cus its grounded? lol

5) think your light must be broken cus i have one

6)just the movie

7)haha popped another vein.. u know what president bush asked the chinese president? .. so do you guys have elections in your country? A: yes sil mistel plesident, evely molning! :D

8)too his leg, or to a pole or some thing, could even handcuff him to your wrist. no prob.

9)because they have a gland at the top of their anus, and when you pet their backs they lift their tails and spraymark you with the scent from the gland in the anus. marking their territory! true fucking story i swear to god!

10)because when males get together and practice physical activitys, their testosterone levels rise, and sexual behavior is not so easily repressed. thats why they do it, dont know why you think it is ok for jocks but not for geeks tho.

hope that helps abit, dont give in to confusion mate haha

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
1.Probably starve to death be the time one gets to the other side.
2.You can open her lips and SEE the head...Wait till its all out and cut the cord.
3.Like when you have sex and say bye..she says "Likewise"..She liked it and bye.
4.Water slows electricity.
5.Freezer is usually at eye level near the ceiling lights
6.I'm not time-pressed in life.I say enjoy the moment while you're there..Relax!
7.Nah...seen Arts on their bodies..like dragons,landscapes,swords.
8.To his belt loop.Or bring his arm under his genitals and tie up his back with lots of handcuffs and hook in front.
9.Fleas....or romantic stone..depending on the rub.
10.They can't hug each other since all those shoulder pads would hurt in the hug.It's a weak spot.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran

Who knows. But you would certainly have vapourised before you got there.

Birth time is when baby confirmed breathing and they generally come out head first.

They don't.

Some do.

Generally dont go in the freezer that much when it is dark.

Just the movie itself.

Maybe. Am sure that some one has before tho.

To his leg

Can you say erogenous zone.

10. Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in
any other situation?

It's not. What ever gave you that idea.

IMO

Last edited:

bleezie

smaller freezers usually don't but bigger freezers might have a light because of the rapid temperature change. a freezing bulb released to warm air will probably explode/implode, whatever it is. in a bigger freezer, the bulb will still remain in low temps. after it's been opened for a while. but if you have a small one open, it gets warm quick.

A

arcticsun

found these ones for you :D go nuts hehehehe

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? (lol loved this one might even go find out hahaha)

Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

So what's the speed of dark?

How come abbreviated is such a long word?

Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?

Why do people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older ... they were cramming for their finals!

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office?
What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?

How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?

Clones are people two.

If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

I went for a walk last night and my kids asked me how long I'd be gone. I said, "The whole time."

After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?

Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?

If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?

Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?

Why does Wendy's have square hamburgers?

Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?

Why does the word "Filipino" start with the letter F ?

Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers? (i know this one, its not called latin america for nothing, now there is a real one for you to ponder)!

i'll try to answer a few, good ones arcticsun :p

arcticsun said:
found these ones for you :D go nuts hehehehe

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
to keep bugs out? :eek:

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
cuz psychics are bullshit. :p

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? (lol loved this one might even go find out hahaha)
great point, stocks have always fucked me over.

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
lol kind of

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
hrm good point

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
another unanswerable thought

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
haha. no shit :eek: