What's new

10 Stoners on a mission in A'dam feb 2007

G

:wave: Hi all, well its been 5 long months since my last visit to A'dam in Aug 2006 with hazyfontazy (wicked time mucker nice1) and have booked my next little trip, should be a blast as so far there is 10 crazy ass stoners all booked up and ready to go.
Even tho i am a regular visitor to A'dam, and have a few places i always seem to end up at and purchase various strains which i know will get me in the mood :yummy: i always ask for any current information on any killer buds to try whilst im there, so fellow ICer's if any of u know of anythin i shouldnt miss whilst im there i'd appreciate it....
If any1 would like to meet up anytime (for a chat and smoke) whilst im there just give me a shout but be warned my party of 10 is on a mission so no lightweights need apply lol..
Anyway thx all for taking the time to read my thread and hopefully u will pass on some info for me :joint:

MMZRetro85

i would say man do a search for a coffee shop called willy wortals, i think thats the name of it. but i know its in harlem so you are gonna neeed to hop on a train for atleast 10-15 min, its a great spot that locals go great prices and some of the best herb i saw when i was there a couple months ago

B

BeAn

Dude, hope you enjoy.... If your by the Singel... drop into Dutch Flowers and get some Royal Nepalese, its awesome..bubbles like a mofo and gets you toasted.. :bat: Also there is a Coffeshop 150yds south of dam square(if you look at the map its the alley that comes of the bottom left corner of the square, i think its next to a toy shop or summit?), cant remember the name but there is this really sexy bird that runs it, great SSH too...good for sittin, chillin and listening to wicked choonage.. :chin:

Keep it green dude.. :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

Heres the menu at Willy Wortels Indica www.thebigtrip.us/indicamenu.html MileHigh might have the Sativa and Sinsemillia menu working now but I'm not sure.

Some of the pics are currently not the correct thing but MileHigh will realize it soon enough.

The Indica just added Edel Weiss, and Lavender Haze to the menu

The Sativa and Sinsemillia menus are up and running now

Last edited:
G

thx for the feedback, as for Willy Wortels,,, i do believe they are Nol's shops and i have smoked some herb many, many times there.... Im gonna stop by and see OP as he always gives me the lowdown....

Dutch flowers is one of the usual stopd for me, along with Nes,Katsu,Homegrown fantasy,Bluebird omg my list could go on and on lol Im hopin that some1 who is going to A'dam afew days b4 us will see this thread and report back to me. Latas Rhino

MMZRetro85

yes thats it that coffee shop was great, milehigh was a great host for our little private party, any word when that apartment will be ready?

G

Just found out that 2 of our party cannot make it, so it looks like we r down to 8, still im sure us 8 will complete our mission to find the best weed in a'dam

Growtastic

Hey Jay what dates in Feb will you be in the Dam? Its been about 5 months since my last visit and a buddy and I are both going to celebrate our birthdays in February also. Would be cool to meet up with some fellow growers.

Dr. Bloom

I live in Utrecht so I may be able to meet you in the Dam for a day if you want.

If your interested you can also come visit Utreht and I can take you to a shop or two here. Just let me know if theres anything I can do!

Latest posts

Latest posts