What's new

10 Rules for Dating my Daughter

Midnight

Veteran
You didn't go putting a bounty on the dude did you?

http://www.10news.com/news/27326500/detail.html?source=sand

SPRING VALLEY, Calif. -- An East County man who allegedly offered a $3,000 bounty for the "dead or alive" capture of his teenage daughter's sex-offender boyfriend was jailed Friday on suspicion of solicitation of murder.
Detectives arrested Domingos Jose Oliveira, 50, at his Spring Valley home about 9 a.m., several hours after serving a search warrant at the Roadside Place residence, according to police.
Oliveira's 19-year-old daughter and her 33-year-old boyfriend, a registered sex offender, reported him to authorities after he allegedly posted several home-made "reward" signs at Grossmont College in La Mesa, Lt. Dan Willis said.

10News learned Oliveira's daughter's boyfriend is a registered sex offender after being convicted of lewd and lascivious acts on a child 14-15 years old.
Police said about a dozen flyers were posted on the Grossmont College campus two weeks ago, and the posters read: "Reward, $3,000 for the body of convicted sex offender."
According to police, the poster lists the man's name and has his picture. It also said he's a "resident of El Cajon, California 92019 and currently enrolled at Grossmont College" and that "he's friends with a 19-year-old student at the college." At the bottom it says the reward will go to "anyone who can deliver his body dead or alive to us," followed by a personal email address.
The placards bore the boyfriend's name and photo and offered the cash bounty "for the (man's) body ... dead or alive," according to Willis.
"It's fairly blatant and pretty specific what he wanted done," Willis added.
Oliveira was booked into county jail and was being held without bail pending arraignment, scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
Oliveira could face up to nine years in state prison if he's convicted.

doublejj

Veteran
My father-in-law was investigated, but never charged, in the shotgun murder of my wife's first husband, I didn't need anything else!!!!!!!!

peace
doublejj