What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 light barney rubble

N

newtothiscoco

oh okay ;) so you aint able to tread the table like a flood and drain system with just one big beed ? or are the root system just not big enouth yet ? seem like the perfect set up for a big bed it would be less water waist for big pots and more even watering that way :)
just had to ask, as im going trugh ideas for watering systems atm for some big beeds, and saw your set up there it looked like a flood and drain system with one big pot in it, i have never rly seen that before they usaly just stuff hydro rocks or rockwool in the tables, i like your style with one big pot it gave me a good idea for the beeds outside,
and i think with some pond plastic and some diggin i could make a decent organic flood and drain system with less waist water. for the beds outside and keep the watering to a minimun, :)

Latest posts

Latest posts