10 Gorgeous Women.....

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran

:moon:lol

10 Gorgeous Women (Who Were Born Male)

Published on 1/11/2012 under Misc - by Beverly Jenkins - 464,322 views
TAGS: models, fashion, transgender

Many people don't realize that transsexual models are popping up in magazines and on runways everywhere. These gorgeous models look and feel like women but were born with male reproductive organs. If we didn't know, we definitely wouldn't be able to tell that they weren't born female! Could you?

top1.gif
Andrej Pejic

a98035_andrej.jpg
Serbian Australian model Andrej Pejic is androgynous and famous for his ability to model both male and female clothing. In January 2011's Paris fashion shows he walked both the men's and women's shows for Jean-Paul Gaultier and the men's shows for Marc Jacobs. He has also ranked #18 on the models.com Top 50 Male Models list while simultaneously being ranked #98 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2011." (Link | Via | Photo)

top2.gif
Lea T.

a98035_leaT.jpg
Brazilian Lea T. was born Leandro Cerezo in 1981, but that didn't stop her from becoming one of the most famous transsexual fashion models in the industry today. Lea has been called the muse of high fashion design house Givenchy. (Link | Photo)

top3.gif
Claudia Charriez

a98035_claudia.jpg
Hard to believe that Claudia Charriez was born a man, right? Her transsexuality has not stopped her from becoming an international model. Charriez was kicked off of America's Next Top Model and The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency TV shows in 2008, but went on to win the America's Next Top Transsexual Model contest on The Tyra Banks Show later that year. (Link | Photo)

top4.gif
Isis King

a98035_isisking.jpg
Born Darrell Walls in 1985, American model Isis King gained notoriety when she became the first transgender contestant ever to appear on the modeling reality show America's Next Top Model. King competed on two seasons of the show. (Link | Photo)

top5.gif
Florencia De La V

a98035_flor-vega.jpg
Argentinian Florencia De La V began life in 1976 as Roberto Carlos Trinidad, but she has since gone on to be one of the most recognizable transgendered actresses in the world. De La V has appeared on soap operas, in magazines, in clubs, and was once the editor of a magazine. She is currently married to a man and the mother to twin babies conceived via surrogate. (Link | Photo)

top6.gif
Sirapassorn Atthayakorn

a98035_Sirapassorn%20Atthayakorn2.jpg
Thailand's own Sirapassorn (AKA Sammy) Atthayakorn was named Miss International Queen in 2011's pageant. (Link | Photo)

top7.gif
Chamila Asanka

a98035_chamila.jpg
Sri Lankan model Chamila (AKA Chami) Asanka is an up-and-comer in the world fashion industry. She was also a 2011 contestant in the Miss International Queen pageant. (Link | Photo)

top8.gif
Caroline "Tula" Cossey

a98035_rsz_caroline_cossey_tula_01.jpg
Caroline "Tula" Cossey (nee Barry Kenneth Cossey) is an English model who is one of the best-known trans women in the world. Cossey had a small role in the James Bond movie The Living Daylights, posed for Playboy, and wrote an autobiography about her experiences as a transsexual model and actress called "I Am A Woman." (Link | Photo)

top9.gif
Roberta Close

a98035_roberta.jpg
Brazilian model Roberta Close was the first pre-operative transsexual model to pose for the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine. After undergoing gender reassignment surgery in 1989, Close posed nude for a Brazilian men's magazine called Sexy and was then voted "Most Beautiful Woman in Brazil." (Link | Photo)

top10.gif
Malika

a98035_malika.JPG
India's Malika is a trans woman who has undergone four surgeries and countless other medical procedures to become the woman she feels she was meant to be at birth. In 2011 she became the first Indian to be chosen to compete in the annual Miss International Queen competition in Thailand, a beauty pageant for transgendered people. (Link | Photo)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I prefer real women....NOT ONE WITH A DICK.

MARLOES HORST....A REAL WOMAN...NO DICK

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
This thread was very enlighting and scary. Some of them looked like normal attractive women. Time to change the dating game up. 1st question to a female should be "have you ever or do you still have a penis?". Had a friend go to Rio and he said trannys are all over the place, even had a few fool him lol. Just makes you wonder don't it! Take care 1

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
by no stretch of the imagination are those wo/men gorgeous. Never really thought about it till now but male jaws are massive.

Do many trannys have jaw surgery?

Sundance

Wuff FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There was a story years ago about a lineman for the San Diego Chargers ... big guy ... who stopped a hooker in his car on his way home after a game

Big guy getting a BJ in the front seat ... when the Police roll up on him ... blah blah blah ... turns out the chick had a dick ... and

Forgetting - the abuse he got in the press ... from his team ... family and friends - I am sure this guy still wants to puke to this very minute - whenever he thinks back - about ... what happened to him

The world is a CrAzY place

Be smart

Stay safe

Sundance

G

greenmatter

and i thought that the pics on pals page were disturbing

sorry joe! this does not deserve any negative feedback, but it sure as hell was not helpful

"did you find this post wrong"

i would NEVER talk to a "woman" at a fashion show

whats up with the dude that married one of the trannys, then had babies with it? he looks like a decent looking guy with money, if he can afford a surrogate pregnancy. why not get a real woman lol...how do you explain that to your friends?

TLoft13

I don't like cosmetic surgery, a girl who get's herself cut up for such superficial shit is a no-no for me.
And these guys are seriously fucked in the head. Some good looking though.