What's new

10 Commandments of smoking MJ

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Don't go to your friend's house and have sessions if you have the flu, or a cold coming on, no need to get someone sick just because you wanna smoke. That shit happened to me like 3 months ago and I swear it was the Swine. I was fucked up for like a month...

pack a bowl

While it is true that the breaker should offer to replace, unless the dude was juggling with it or doing something assinine (or he's on a trust fund), the owner must REFUSE the gesture. You bought it knowing it would break someday, putting the screws to your buddy over it just isn't worth it. Glass is always a temporary investment, no matter what the blower says.

thats fucking retarded you could say that about a car.

glass LAW - you break it, chip it, crack it, or damage it in any way you pay for it. No reason someone should drop cash on something and have it broken by someone else who doesn't even live up to the responsibility of paying them back... you can't do that with anything else, no reason glass should be an exception.

break my glass, you owe me at least a $100+ most the time, no way i'm letting that slide. :moon:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I agree pack a bowl, no reason to be a lame ass, that's our main tool.

On a similar note, if someone lends you a glass piece, don't be a pig, clean it out weekly with alcohol and salt. It's like washing and cleaning out a car, you should return it in cleaner condition than you found it..

Latest posts

Latest posts