What's new

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
lookin real good man...really healthy..im jealous..lol....no really tho i am....lol

havnt been keeping up with ya bro..what strain is that? and how the vert lights working out for ya?

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
lookin real good man...really healthy..im jealous..lol....no really tho i am....lol

havnt been keeping up with ya bro..what strain is that? and how the vert lights working out for ya?

yeah. i had some problems in this grow. i am so happy they went back and are super healthy now. *knock on wood*. the strains are... dj short blueberry indica pheno, cherry lime kush, pure kush, and afghan kush(turned out to be all sativa? wtf?) i love the vertical bulbs. using 360 degrees of the light. i always get 2 lbs a light. always.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah thats my prob im sure...i run too much light in too little space...if i could spread my light out and have a larger floor space then i could fit more plants and harvest more....

i actually want to open more rooms....im thinking bout opening a warehouse...i figure it like this...

home depot uses 167 lights to light up their store, these lights are MH and are either 400, or 1000, im not sure...but lets say their 400's...thats 66800 watts...so i figure if they can get by withh all this electricity, plus their central a/c-heating, and all the other electricity they use.... im sure i could get by with a 50 lighter...the only thing that would worry me is the other companies in the area being snitches.....thats all im ever really worried about....snitches....

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
fuck snitches! like you said that is the main thing that can fuck up anyone's game. you can have everything lock tight, but you can't control other people.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
nice, do you fim or top? or just let them grow natural?.....imo fimming is the way to go......

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
nice, do you fim or top? or just let them grow natural?.....imo fimming is the way to go......

depends on the strain. i fimmed the pure kush. topped the blueberry and cherry lime, and i let the afghan go natural. i personally like fimming too, but it depends on genetics and how they grow. some strains i have naturally just grow like bushes, so i just let them go. when you puttin up new pics? or did you?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
ill put some up tomorrow.....im off to go water.....so ill take some then.

i got a few i could put up tonight....