What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 week before chop, best humidity?

reddy1

ICMag Donor
i run a few humidifiers that keeps humidity between 40-50%. without the humidifiers it goes to between 15-20%. can i turn the machines off to get danker buds without sacrificing growth? also with a lower humidity i'd have to increase watering cycles, which would shorten the flush time i think. where do you people like to keep the humidity at harvest?

Lowering your RH won't give you "danker" buds my friend. However, if you are running a strain that has some late flower mold concerns then you may want to lower it a bit. Also, if you are running a carbon scrubber 50% humidity is getting a little high...don't want to saturate the carbon. During the winter months when it's dry, my RH is in the 20-25% range without problems...

Latest posts

Latest posts