What's new

1 Sqft Sun Hut display tent log !

chewyy

Well I obtained a very small grow tent from the hydro store cause they were closing down and I offered them 30$ for it cause I thought it was kinda neat to do and experiment in...

It measures 1'x1'x2' I fixed it with 3 - 80mm computer fans I had laying around.. Used 2 of them for exhaust (on top) and 1 Intake (on bottom).

I have 3 CFL lights running in @ 23w each 6500K
And 1 LED spotlight running @ 15w I got from lowed last year blackfriday $15

I am growing the strain GDP from woody's I believe that's the name..
Using Fox farm Ocean forest with happy frog mix and big and chunky perlite.

Video Update link is @ the bottom of the page.

IMG_0057 by Chewyysgrow, on Flickr

IMG_0058 by Chewyysgrow, on Flickr

Here is the link for my youtube video update: http://youtu.be/3ce9VbRsj64

5th

Veteran
Awesome score Chewy. I saw one in my local shop a few years ago. Asked the guy how much he wanted for it. He said $200....so I laughed at him then started buying all my shit up the road at the other grow shop.

:tiphat: tagged to watch the action unfold.

Neekz

Nice! Good looking MMJ Easy-Bake Oven you got yourself there! Id have like 16 stacked around my house if I could get em that cheap... Blumats, fat res and 2 months later (Same time it take's for a brownie in those toys, lol) BAM, quick little O a week. In fact I just made a cab about the same size outta 12" cardboard boxes to do a run with my 6-band U.F.O.. Will be watching. :tiphat: Good vibes bredren...

Devilman

Nice find :D I have a similar display tent from Homebox, currently sitting on its side with 6x LED striplights keeping about a dozen micro-moms going... had origionally thought about flowering in it, but just couldn't find a nice solution for lighting at the time..

Will try to post a pic later :)

Neekz

Cherreh bredren! Lookin good in there, nice and dense forest you got goin! Sometime's I like them late update's, usually juicy like this!

chewyy

What caused all the buds/branches? you've seen my rig..

That's what happens when a female plant is put into flowering stage which is 12/12 (12hours of light / 12 hours of darkness).

All the branches are from using techniques like fimming / topping / and training the plant down with plant ties.

tehmaster

That's what happens when a female plant is put into flowering stage which is 12/12 (12hours of light / 12 hours of darkness).

All the branches are from using techniques like fimming / topping / and training the plant down with plant ties.

Is this topping and what not during veg or flower or both? Explain cause i have NEVER SO MUCH AS PLUCKED A LEAF OFF IN MY LIFE... yet