What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

G

guest123

Nice man...Isn't 4x4 a bit big for a 400w? Does the one plant fill that space when done?

G

2x2 is the size and it will fill the whole cab up when finished...the kali-mist is in a diferent cab..the cab has ww x bogglegum in it

G

guest5703

oo nice man, looks like your girls is doing a lot better from that glass experience... I would honestly have to say remove the glass, I don't know maybe its working for you but I would think your losing lumens and it probably stays just about as hot with or without it. Nice kali mist man, keep it up, peace

G

at 100 wpsf i can afford to loose a few lumens

caligreen said:
oo nice man, looks like your girls is doing a lot better from that glass experience... I would honestly have to say remove the glass, I don't know maybe its working for you but I would think your losing lumens and it probably stays just about as hot with or without it. Nice kali mist man, keep it up, peace

G

thanks man...the kali-mist is going to be a great yielder...this time i veged her a while

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man i've read good things about Kali-mist.....nice smoke,good yielder,quite strong high if i can believe some reports that is...i do have some kali mist crosses ...but thats for next grow i suppose ...how long woz the veg ..I mist that...:chin:

G

about 25 days on the mist in veg....and she is about 10 days in flower in the last pic

G

guest5703

yo brainthor wspf? Whats that? Anyway things are starting really well man, keep it up. Love all the updates and pics, PEACE!

Ps nice pizza!

G

did you notice the topping on my pizza..on just one slice

caligreen said:
yo brainthor wspf? Whats that? Anyway things are starting really well man, keep it up. Love all the updates and pics, PEACE!

Ps nice pizza!

G

so it will be two weeks with the mh bulb in flower than day 14 i will switch to the brand new cheapo 400 bulb i bought....this plant is going to be huge...it mite not look like it now but in three weeks she will be a fat ass bitch..lol...peace...she is eating 5 mil micro 10 mill bloom gh nutrients and 5 mil of cal-mag plus per gallon...any questions..shoot...the kali-mist is in a diferent cab i just like posting pics of her shes my girl for real for real not kind of kind of like my other fat girl

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts