What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 million views :thank you:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
I know this does not belong here, sorry in advanced mods!:tiphat:

I would like to thank everyone who made The Complete guide to Sick Plants,ph and Pest troubles thread a success! Without the community and the mods this thread would have never ever been possible, this is a perfect example of when people work together they can get anything accomplished! Thank you the late overgrow.com and icmag communities I love you all! :kiss:

:tiphat: :thank you::thank you::thank you:

norcal_sourD

I am the one who is thankful to YOU Stitch for starting that comprehensive, one stop shopping BIBLE of indoor grow problems and solutions... :tiphat: :dance013: I cant tell you how many times I have researched in and quoted from that thread. THANK you and to all the of the IC community as a whole. :comfort:

Am I correct in thinking that is the most-viewed thread on this forum?

GOOD! That is as it should be. Threads like that are a god-send to communities like this. It greatly reduces the constant 'noobs asking questions that have been answered a zillion times' which can gum up the works of knowledge-based forums. That thread has a million+ views, but who knows how many superfluous threads it has prevented from being started. I think that there is a major service to ICmag.

Good on ya Stitch! I was mostly just a lurker back in the Overgrow days, but you where truly one of my favorite posters. You may not have been as highfalutin' as some of the other big members back then, but your pragmatic advice and well-tempered explanations place you right up there with legends like BushyOlderGrower in my book!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know i've contributed to that count probably a couple hundred times :)
seriously stitch ..... thank you for taking the time to put all that info in 1 complete package . its helped me many many times .... :good::good:

:thank you: :thank you: :tiphat:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Congrats stitch! You helped me save my 2nd crop ever back in '05 on OG. Years later a friend busted out a book and right there on the cover was your name. I'm happy for your success.

G

greenmatter

i learned so much from the thread that i bought the book:) ....... thanks stitch!!!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks for saving my ass more times than I care to share... Hell I was in there tonight just making sure I had my eyes on straight before I pulled the trigger on some Nematodes.

I had to laugh the other day when I was explaining your thread to my local hydro shop employee.... he says... oh I don't know anything about that, I just use this book and it really has helped me a lot... and then he pulls out YOUR Book.. I did a double take when I saw the name.

Thanks again!!!

Bob-Zilla

Successful indeed!!. I'm sure at least a million plants have been saved thru that....much karma :D

Last edited:
Don't want to burst your bubble too much, but a few hundred thousand of those were probably just me. I have an OCD. :(

Thanks though! :D

<views thread again>

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Well done, Stich. The information in your thread had helped hundreds of thousands of growers all around the globe! Thank you for putting all of your time into it.

HGO

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thank you, Stich. Think I got em all just about memorized, and that's not necessarily a good thing.
Actually I guess it is.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you, sir. Think I got em all just about memorized, and that's not necessarily a good thing.
Actually I guess it is.

Thats a she, not sir :D
Thanks Stitch!! Its been great to talk to you in chat from time to time over all these years, THANK YOU for all you do for our community!!

:wave:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Thank you stitch.

By far the most useful thread ever, and the first one I actually bookmarked.

Got give you a proper thank you and just get the book already.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thank you::thank you::plant grow::smokeit::cathug:

I know this does not belong here, sorry in advanced mods!:tiphat:

I would like to thank everyone who made The Complete guide to Sick Plants,ph and Pest troubles thread a success! Without the community and the mods this thread would have never ever been possible, this is a perfect example of when people work together they can get anything accomplished! Thank you the late overgrow.com and icmag communities I love you all! :kiss:

:tiphat: :thank you::thank you::thank you:

My hat is off to you! :tiphat: Your guide has helped me in recognizing and treating various deficiencies/toxicities. Think of all the thousands of plants you've helped save from newbie mistakes along the years!

It has been permanently bookmarked ever since I joined these forums.

I'm sure it'll reach 2 million in no time :D

Kiwi.as

Twas the first thread I ever read on ic mag after hitting google to solve some plant problems I was having, awesome thread. Been a hardcore lurker ever since but gotta speak up and say thanks heaps Stitch you rock!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Wow everyone thank you for the outpouring of emotion it touches my heart, but remember you guys helped I did not do this alone now! Love to all you guys!