What's new

1.5'x1.5'x2' area whats the best use of space?

four20_oem

Got those covers off.. temperature didnt change. The good thing is now I can use the bigger bulbs. You all think I need more light? those are all the 23w bulbs, I have the next size up, I think they're like 40w? there the 100w eq.

I turned the circulating fan up and the exhaust up a little too.. Now the temps are peaking at 80.. Think thats about as low as I can get it without the noise being obvious.

I also watered with some superthrive.. It was the only thing that really stood out when I was looking at all the plant food.

Heres a couple new pics. looks like the big one up front is a male. I dont know If im gonna kill it or trim it down and go for some seeds?

Also I lost track of which plants were which types? Any one know if northern lights has big leaves or thin leaves? Or Big bud?

100w equivs are 43w bulbs if I'm not mistaken and more wattage is more goodage if you can control the temps.

If that big plant is a male you'll want to get him into a separate room or he'll get busy with all your ladies in a couple weeks, and you'll end up with all seeds and no sensimilla...unless you can't pollinate a girl without a CS generator..?

four20_oem

Im not sure yet.. couple are girls.. Dont wanna hack it down unless Im for sure..

That one on the left front has some suspicious looking growths.. but we'll see?

four20_oem

male or female?

male or female?

The seeds sprouted.. moved them closer to the light so hopefully it will stop stretching up..

Im not sure if these are pollen sacks or or female parts?? Do the guys have the spikes (cant remember what they were called?) pistols.. the one plant has the pistols?? spikes at the base of the leaves but they're a little different, they're orange first. And there seems to be little sack forming. So ill let it go a little while longer before it has to go..

They're all getting big, this is a fun hobby.

This site really helps keep this whole op hush , hush.. You gotta tell somebody!