What's new

09 Slap grow

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great show, congratz on your own sprouted x! special feeling right?

Slapstick

Thank you Paddi and esbe, and yes it is a very good feeling to see my own X sprout! I am very exited about next spring:canabis:

Slapstick

Oh bummer.. I checked my diesel ryder again today, and as i feared it had begun to mold.. I doubt any of the seeds are ripe, but i think that if i gambled and left it there it would all be destroyed so i decided to harvest.

So here are a few impressions from a quick harvest, i didnt trim it very much, because the entire plant was covered with sticky goodness. So im still quite the happy dude!

Now im sorry about the quality of the pictues. Its a new camera, and i cant get the macro to work.. granted i have been to lazy to open the manual.. Ill get there one of these days.

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Ill make a smoke report asap :)

Stay safe!

Slapstick

Slapstick

Ok, since the diesel ryder is already stinking up my house, i thought i might as well harvest the (c99 x gg) x ls. It could perhaps have used a tiny bit longer, but i also found small spots of mold on that one, so i figured i might as well do it now. Here are a few impressions:

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

and closer.. again sorry about my macro skills.
IMG_0520.jpg

A nice and easy little harvest :)

Stay safe

Slapstick

Slapstick

Thank you IPT and smokey, there has been sunshine and not a drop of rain for more than a week now :yoinks: This is really great, my plants are really happy and so am i!!
To celebrate i give u lots of fresh pictures of the garden:

ED:
IMG_0558.jpg

ED:
IMG_0556.jpg

Its comming along very nicely, and if it continues like this im going to have a very nice supply of ED this winter... also plenty of seeds.

Now for a lot of pictures of Passion nr. 1.. this plant is beautiful in flower.

IMG_0559.jpg

I personally like this picture a lot, looks like its under water..

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

Another beautiful girl has started to flower, my Blueberry:
IMG_0566.jpg

Even the DSD shows signs of flowering:
IMG_0564.jpg

Also some good signs on the HP:
IMG_0571.jpg

My indicaX, is also looking nice, though this is my smallest plant:
IMG_0574.jpg

Well that was the show for today, now lets have ED say

Good night!
IMG_0560.jpg

Slapstick

Slapstick

hey Dok! Glad u dropped by:joint:

What happened, the last couple of weeks have vanished.. So whats been going on since? The sun left us, and rain came and took its place. Its not horrible yet, only a few spots of mold.. but i do miss the sun. I have been wanting to do a update all week, and this was the only possible time, unfortunately the weather is less than perfect. Still, a walk to my weed-park always brightens my day!

To the update:

HP
IMG_0599.jpg

And closer:
IMG_0602.jpg

As u can see, it has a nice size its certanly bigger than my hp from last year, i also think its slightly earlier, probably due to a nice September.

ED
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

this is really going to give me a lot of nice smoke, when comparing to last year, there is a huge improvement. Its also seeded with mature leb27 seeds. I think the leb27 x ED is going to be nice, and hopefully just a little bit earlier than the pure ED.

Some passion goodness:
IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

I really love the passion nr. 1. This year, i have 3 females, and two of them are in very good shape. They should also be pollenated by leb27, but i cant find any seeds.. but hopefully there will be a few.

Oh speaking of seeds, i think this little fella has some from the leb27. Its my indicaX. Last year i had a very big indicaX, but it ended up a male.. this year, my smallest plant is a female indicaX.. ironic. But i think ill try to grow it again next year, as its going to finish nicely, and it looks very promising.
IMG_0610.jpg

Last but not least, the DSD.
IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

As u can see, its flowering.. but far behind. It wont finish, but its doing a lot better than my Kalimost from last year.. so ill get a little from them. At least enough to get an impression.. we will see, stay tuned.. or better check back in in a week or two :)

impressive plants and line up
i love seen Danes in action
people who thinks we cant grow top class MJ here really doesnt have a clue

keep up the good work and the updates coming

i pulled my my early ones a few days ago
now the shitty weather keeps me from getting the rest
i hope they dont get too moldy from all the rain currently
i wish the same for you and every other grower around the globe

Slapstick

Thanks seedbreeder101, the weather lately has been horrible. I am really starting to worry about especially my ED. I have found some mold spots on it already... Its not ripe yet, so i dunno what to do. There is no way i can harvest before Monday, as i have some insurance type people come to the house, and well that plant would stink it up completely. So i know i have to wait a little.. But the weather is also looks a little better the next week. Its actually sunny outside today, and only a few days of rain the next 5 days. Thats better, but not great.
Still, i cant say im unhappy,:kos: my plants are looking fine :kos:

IMG_0640.jpg

I loooove my ED. so much goodness in that girl!
IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Oh how i hope i can give her another couple of weeks..

Passion nr1 is also looking fairly attractive:
IMG_0636.jpg

Heck even DSD is starting, she still needs a lot of time.. but she is interesting!
IMG_0639.jpg

The same with my HP girl... she is looking very healthy, and with a good fall, she will be a huge bonus.. im out of the HP from last year, so im hoping for sun!
IMG_0644.jpg

Stay safe!

Slapstick

Slapstick

Right an update from yesterday! The weather people tells me its going to start freezing this week, tomorrow i think they said. So yesterday, i took a saw and went to work.. But first a look in the garden :joint:

HP, still need a lot of time, and dunno about the frost.. last year it did ok in mild frost though, so lest give it some more time.
IMG_0652.jpg

same with dsd:
IMG_0650.jpg

Passion nr. 1. Was thinking about harvesting these today, but would like to give them a little longer. Guess i will have to see tomorrow, how they have done in the night.
IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

closer
IMG_0660.jpg

Now on to the ED.
IMG_0649.jpg

This was gifted to me by Esbe last year, apparently this version was created by former overgrower vaaran. A cross between sensi seeds early girl and dutch passions durban poison.
I have crossed it with Leb27 this year, hoping to keep it sativa, and make it slightly earlier. I had a test smoke last friday, from a little bud i harvested early. It is very strong, has a very intense flavor, and it kept me up all night! So i hope the HP finishes so i have something to fall asleep on :)

some more ed pics:
IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

I harvested it last night, it yielded very nice, considering that i grow under trees.
IMG_0662.jpg

(the very front branch is from the second ed, that was hidden behind a lot of other weed. so all the rest is from that one big nice one on the pictures).

IMG_0668.jpg

I still cant figure out the macro on my new camera, but i got an ok shot of this little broken off bud, to give u an impression about how it turned out... turned out very nice, its sticky!

Stay safe!
Slapstick

Slapstick

Thank you Paddi, im pretty pleased :) and on a positive note, looks like my girls survived the first frost. Some got a little scorched, but most look just fine, so i will leave them and see how it goes.

Slapstick

Slapstick

Right, i ended up harvesting my passion nr. 1s last friday. They where not doing much, and the weather was questionable. I did it late at night so not many pictures.. No pictures of the remaining plants either, as they have not done much since last update. They are still alive though, a bit beaten up, and not doing much at all. Still atm. there is no frost, so ill keep them out there, and perhaps even get in a little picture update this weekend, if I have time. As for now, a tiny update, from last weekend.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

Perhaps not the worlds biggest or most dense buds, but there is a LOT of them, and they are pretty nice and sticky! :canabis:
It took me for freaking ever to trim all these buds.. I think ill look into an electric trimmer for next year, must be possible. I love trimming the first couple of buds, but after a couple of hours......:wallbash:

Hope your are all having good luck as well

Slapstick

Slapstick

Thx Esbe :smoke:

Today i cut down the rest. It was far from done, but its the last chance i have to harvest the next 2 weeks.. And i have a feeling that if i left it, it would be dead when i come back. So a couple of pics.

HP
IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Blueberry
IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

DSD
IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Right, far from done and all that, but a few samples is good enough for me. I do think ill try to get some strains that will finish earlier for next year. All in all a good year though.

Cya again in the spring.

J

Jydsk

thx for sharing your thoughts and pictures....gratz on harvest.

Try Danish Gold for an early kick-ass stone :)

Slapstick

Thank you Jysk! I will keep my eyes out for Danish Gold, newer seen it, but sounds like something i should try :smoker:

Slapstick