What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

09 Cup info?

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Any info available for the '09 cup yet?

The entry deadline is really important.

Thanks

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Thanks Karma, need a definite date though.
"Probably" makes for one helluva staff stash lol
Guy on another thread sent a zip o nug & a couple of 'shish last year & got zilched on entry or even a mention in the entry thread?

How about an official date from comp staff?

Maybe everyone is happy keeping us Yanks outta the comp? :dueling:
Had zero show in '08, although it looks like our clones were allowed to be rep'd as Dutch seed co progeny lol I won't elaborate any further on that...

I'm sure the above sounds alot pissier than its meant to be :muahaha:
Its just that time is running out fast & we're still dangling as to details? ie. Devil is in...

cheers

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
chef said:
Thanks Karma, need a definite date though.
"Probably" makes for one helluva staff stash lol
Guy on another thread sent a zip o nug & a couple of 'shish last year & got zilched on entry or even a mention in the entry thread?

How about an official date from comp staff?

Maybe everyone is happy keeping us Yanks outta the comp? :dueling:
Had zero show in '08, although it looks like our clones were allowed to be rep'd as Dutch seed co progeny lol I won't elaborate any further on that...

I'm sure the above sounds alot pissier than its meant to be :muahaha:
Its just that time is running out fast & we're still dangling as to details? ie. Devil is in...

cheers

not sure what your geting at ??
all entrys that were recieved were entered as per there description on the entry forms that came with them
Quite a few from american growers were entered, I know I collected them and sorted them out personally

as to dates to keep everyone secure dates are announced as late as possible
but early enough to allow people to participate with entrys and judging

M

mosca negra

True dat OP-- I have entered many strains over the last 3 years and have never had any issues! The IC 420 Cup is one of the best run and fairest Cannabis competitions anywhere!! Hell, I've won a couple of 1st Places. LOL

Sounds to me like Someone is just blowing smoke...

Mosca

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
oldpink said:
not sure what your geting at ??
all entrys that were recieved were entered as per there description on the entry forms that came with them
Not getting at anything...
Its your thread oldpink here that the guy got zilched last year.
oldpink said:
Quite a few from american growers were entered, I know I collected them and sorted them out personally
Hmm, must not have made the cut then?
oldpink said:
as to dates to keep everyone secure dates are announced as late as possible
but early enough to allow people to participate with entrys and judging
The guys issue above looks like deadline issue to me, which is why I'm askin.

As for the masquerading clone...
It was a sh!tstorm in some 08 thread here? Don't even know which thread it was? I wasn't there, sure most that were know what I'm talking about.

These are just issues I've came across in 08 threads looking for 09 info.

As for blowing smoke... :cuss:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
chef said:
Hmm, must not have made the cut then?

again you do not know what your talking about
there is no Cut as you put it If I recieved the entry it was entered
I don't decide what goes in and what does not, I do know two entrys last year that we were expecting did not arrive,
but the people that sent them in were informed that they were intercepted by postal authorities

and the thread you refered to about gaiusmarius, he didn't make it to the cup period
so he wasn't "zilched" as you put it, gaiusmarius is a very good friend of mine thats been at all the IC 4:20's
apart from last year and he has entered a few times as well

but I'm guessing you highlighted the wrong thread and meant Squirl's thread below that one
and as explained sometimes entrys get nabbed by the system before they get to us

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
By "not making the cut" I simply meant they didn't place, nothing more.

Good eye, I did mean Squirl's post ;) that explains a lot too, no more worries.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
This sounds like what's up. I was just saying I hadn't thought about going to the 'dam because it seemed like a rat race to try and find quality. Don't get me wrong. Some of it was great, but to fly all the way out there, it's got to be fantastic.

A party with a bunch of heads off icmag. Sounds like fun :)

miaumiau

ICMag Donor
Are only ICMAG members allowed to get a jury pass, or is everybody allowed to buy in?

When is the last chance to get the pass, do i have to register before?

THANKS...!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
When is the last chance to get the pass, do i have to register before?

I didn't go last year, but apparently passes went on sale a couple of days before the event.

This year event is 18th - 20th so I'm arriving 16th to make sure I get a pass.