What's new

007(gypsy's secret)

cpt.kush

ok guy's & doll's i got these seeds with my last order and even though they say secret on them i still need the facts ..whats the gen make up , whats flower time are they mostly indica or mostly sativa , can they be grown indoors, who's growing them and what have you discovered so far..lol..i refuse to pass these on until i can give facts to whoever i give'em too!..peace cpt.k

G

are you accepting hypothesii?

i'd venture to say it's most likely BOG genetics...

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I believe that they will grow into magical stalks that you will climb and when you reach the tops you will find the golden bud that will take your mind to the etheral plane....

R

Ronley

Gypsy Nirvana said:
.....I am sworn to secrecy.....it would be treason at this stage to give you any more information other than all of the beans in the mix will finish in under 9 weeks flowering.......some much earlier......and are ideal for indoor/greenhouse and outdoor cultivation....and also superb as a gift to someone who might start growing with them.....so please share them around.....if you can.

It has already been confirmed that they are NOT Bog genetics,

I planted 1 of them last week and we will see what they will be....
The plant itself will tell.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....I can say what is NOT in the 007 Mix without recriminations or breaking my vow to not divulge what IS in the mix.......due to the fact that I have bought and paid quite a considerable sum for the BOG varieties that I have left......right now I simply can't afford just to give them away......but I have reduced the price of them a bit in the Boganza Liquidation Sale (otherwise know as the 'Going out of BOG Sale').......just to clear them from my stock a.s.a.p.

R

Ronley

slyfoxberg said:
i know regardless of what they are, i am happy to have gotten them. thanks gypsy.

Me too. THNK YOU.
I anticipate a wonderful weed from the 007. I love this element of suprise. I know that all the freebies are superb. SO I know that I will be very happy with the 007..

Ive grown the Very Berry, and the Thaitanic Freebies. Both are extremley favourable and one person that i gave the Very Berry to, has said its her MOST favourite weed.
I still have to grow out MMM and Blockhead freebie- All in good time...

The Thaitanic will be harvested next week. Its very beautiful. (See pics )

Last edited:

cpt.kush

well i just gave mine to my bro,so i guess i'll findout in about 3-1/2months what 007 realy is !

G

I see a lot of people growing 00 (Double Zero). Is there anything to do with it? :chin:

peace.

G

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?! WHEN DID HE START GIVING OUT TFD'S THAITANIC AS FREEBIES?!?!

Can anyone stop this Gypsy Nirvana guy? He's too freaking generous...

:yes::yes:

G

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL plant, Ronley. Hot damn.. I love Thais, btw [if ya couldn't notice].

R

Ronley

Fernandro said:
WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?! WHEN DID HE START GIVING OUT TFD'S THAITANIC AS FREEBIES?!?!

Can anyone stop this Gypsy Nirvana guy? He's too freaking generous...

:yes::yes:

Fernandro this was sometime in September or October that I got these. We had to specifically request them.
Whats more they are feminised - making them even more attractive.
I only planted 1 seed, and gave a few away.

You must watch the freebie list on a daily basis to see what updates are given. And then quickly order something. The newest one is Gamera's Northern Lights X skunk#1. - Which will be Awsome. - I already sent in an order for them as I dont want to miss out on this one. Unforetunately I missed out all those fantastic Wally strains, so its best to be quick.

Thank you again Gypsy. they are really extremely appreciated.

Last edited:
G

Wow, I guess I gotta' watch out for the freebie's list, huh? :biglaugh:

Nice grow, bro..

Ronley said:
You must watch the freebie list on a daily basis to see what updates are given. And then quickly order something.
Unforetunately I missed out all those fantastic Wally strains, so its best to be quick.

Thank you again Gypsy. they are really extremely appreciated.

Wow, Wally strains as freebies. That is fantastic. I ordered mine, maybe I should have watched the freebie list.
Where is the freebie list?

Latest posts

Latest posts