What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Babba's '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like its been forever since we've had a thread :wave: ....the support that we have gotten from all you fine folks has been soooo appreciated!! :dance: .... our life has gotten back to normal[ as much as that is possible] and we are growing again, but on a very small scale compared to what we were doing.....its still fun and getting out there working in the garden is one of the best things one can do to stay centered.

We have planted all the veggies and they are doin good...some critters are havin fun eating some of the green beans and cucs but they will survive! I have one little artichoke growing, its so cute, not sure when to pick it.

We have 2 plants in the garden this year and chemdogD and SFV, they are pretty little still but have plenty of time to get big...there will be a white out there as soon as it gets roots :D

Hope you all enjoy our little piece of heaven and tag along for the ride :rasta:

Peace everyone and stay safe!!

Chemdog

SFV

Last edited:
O

olddrifter66

Glad you guys are fine.....

Any pics of the artichoke? P.S. I love your "irrigation system"

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Was the SFV naughty? Did she need to be separated from the others as a bad influence?
Nice to see you both up and running again Babbas, hope it goes a little smoother for you in the future.

R

Raistlin Majere

:lurk:
i'll take a seat right up front please
nice strain selection too

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres the artichoke...its the second year its grown and the first time its made a choker :)
Im planting alot more next year..I love em!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drifter, you talkin about the chokes?....they are easy to grow, just takes a few years to get any product :)

O

olddrifter66

Yes. You really are very...very patient. I may try one just for the sake of it. Anyways.....thank you for the info and this years show.

Z

zoolander

Thats a nice spot and can't wait to see it full of wonderful med's :wave: :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts