What's new

Aurora Indica in Full Bloom

bluebottle

What up ICmag-ers! These are some Aurora Indica pics from my first grow. I'm loving this strain so far. It tastes like it looks. Very fruity and very potent.

445687_wks_-_close_up_1.JPG

4456810_wks_-_closeup_5.JPG

4456812_wks_-_closeup_3.JPG

4456811_wks_-_closeup_7.JPG

4456811_wks_-_closeup_5.JPG

4456811_wks_-_closeup_4.JPG

4456811_wks_-_closeup_3.JPG

4456813_wks_-_drying_8.JPG

4456812_wks_1.JPG

4456812_wks_3.JPG

4456812_wks_2.JPG

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
WOWZA
First grow, eh?
This is truly unbelievable :D
Nice color to the bud and fruit taste is my favorite, that is some nice smoke indeed!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
That is a nice loooking, and great color. Did you get that from Nirvana?? Was it nice an squaty?? Just wondering as Ive contemplated gettin that strain from Nirvana. Looking good keep up the good work.

Mad props for you on your first grow.

G

Excellent first grow!!!!!

Great job and a nice colored strain too!
Your kickin now boy,its all cake from here....
Do it again!!

H

Hazeseeker

Sweet! :canabis: , impressive first grow BlueBottle, how many watts and what type of medium are you using?

Peace
Hazeseeker

bluebottle

Thank you all for visiting. I don't post often and this is my first time posting pics so thank you for all the kind words.

Prof Sublime - I got this strain from Nirvana. When the light hits it just right, the purple comes out like you wouldn't believe. The hps orange takes away all the purple tho. You can't tell unless you take it out into some natural light. The plant is bushy but not as squaty as it's detailed in Nirvana and other places selling this strain. Mine actually got to be 6 feet tall. I vegged for 4 weeks so that could have been the cause as well.

If you're thinking about getting this strain, I would definitely recommend it. It was easy to grow and I got a crazy yield for a first timer. 185 grams dried from one plant and this is after taking 6 clones and also I was picking buds from her even before harvesting time because I didn't have anything to smoke, lol.
4456811_wks.JPG

When I pulled her out of the cab, all the stems started breaking becuz of the heavy colas. I had to tie it up one last time for pics before chopping time.
4456812_wks_-_harvest_4.JPG

4456813_wks_-_drying_4.JPG

Hazeseeker - Thanks! It's under a 400hps. It's DWC hydro buckets with hydrotons. The picture below is at 1 month old. It's the day I switched to 12/12.
445684_wks_-_roots.JPG

Last edited:
those have got to be some of the nicest roots i have ever seen. Great plant and beautiful buds my friend. Good work. What was the total time in flower?

peace

C

clydefrog

awesome work Bluebottle, what temps are you running? looks like some great smoke

clydefrog

bluebottle

floppyfundanglr - they flowered for 56 days, so right at 8 weeks. The roots were insane and were almost perfectly white.

clydefrog Lights on was running right around 84. Lights off was 68-ish. It started getting hot where I am so I really had to fight to keep the temps down towards the end.

Thanks for stopping by guys.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BB - Looks like you got the all elusive purple pheno ive heard folks talk about with this strain. She sure is pretty. Many happy grows with that girl in your stable!!!

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice job bluebottle, love the colors. Bet that sells a few packs of AI for Nirvana.
Makes me want to get some. Gotta do one of those 4 or 6 pack deals on SB one of
these days. Nice yield. Have fun with the clones!
Keep it purple, NS

fatal1

That plant was seriously impressive. I always thought the AI from Nirvana was a short stout plant. I would have run into a huge problem in my closet with 10 or even 5 of those babies.
Great photography too!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
WOWzers dude, those other pictures and the information is great. I have ordered from Nirvana before and was planning on getting a few strains next buy. I was going to choose from Hindu Kush and the Aurora Indica and after seeing your results I know which one to go after. Thanks for the great reply. Enjoy smoking it.

Latest posts

Latest posts