What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. d's gurls grow

Dr. D

Veteran
well she's not actually my gurl anymore but we still friends so thats good...anyway i gave her four Mr Nice Shit cuttings and vegged em under my 125w envirolite for either two or three weeks, cant remeber which :biglaugh: for easiness for her i make up bottles of water and feed so she can just water them evryday im usin my hydro nutes ( u cant leave my organic nute left in water cuz it goes stagnant :mad: ) Vita-Link grow for the first two or three weeks and the first week of 12/12 which they have been in for one week now i have switched to the bloom and b'cuzz bloom stimulator now they are under this 250w hps with adjusta-wing reflector light

i bought this one for her cuz she smokes so much weed and is fed up of paying £20 an eighth and she asked me to set up a grow for her..lucky i love her so much..so here are some pics of the plants
...nice and healthy lookin yeh, i thought so that vita-link is workin wel in soil so hope fully we should have some fat buds on these..

...lets wait and see..till next time laters :wave:

EcoNepenthe

Nice Set up

Nice Set up

Roots......it's all about the roots. Luv the way ya think.
Sweet setup for her.

Success w/ya grow.

Stay safe

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

Dr. D

Veteran
well i checked on them last night, and i was like wow! theyve really taken off i didnt expect em to stretch so much, there twice the size of wot they are in the pics in the last post two of them are at a metre tall easy, now hopefully theyl have a growth spurt on the flowering side of things theyve been in there nearly three weeks on 12/12...no pics yet tho i forgot to take camera down so il get pics soon. iv trimmed off the lower branches and main fan leaves so the buds concentrate on the main branches, its the first time iv used the Vita-link nutes in soil and so ffar im impressed, lets just see how fat the buds are gonna get :wave: peace

G

That's a nice little setup. Cool of you to hook that up for her. Sounds like you guys are gonna get some nice smoke! Can't wait to see more pics.. :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
I went down to her house tonight to have a smoke and take a few pics of the plants, theyre still lookin nice and healthy so i got em out the cupboard and put em up infront of the velvet curtain and i fgot some nices pics.........

.........those are the two biggest, i think these two are from the same mother im not sure i didnt have em labelled, thes two are in the same pot together and they are not quite as big with less branching i think these two are from the same mother too different to the other two......
these are various bud shots from the four plants.......

..........nice bud shots eh! i think they are at day 21 give or take a day trichs are just starting to appear theyl probly go for 56 days easy...so till next time :wave: update wen those buds start fattenin up with some nice trichs.....peace :canabis:

Marley

Dam right they look alright, they look great bro. Only day 21, cant wait till 42 to c how they look.

Good luck to your girl, she doin well

Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
late update!

late update!

I try to update evryweek but dont always get the chance, i took these pics last Wednesday so these are at about 30 days and they are lookin gooood :biglaugh: no probs so far with this grow the Vita-link is working very well with the soil and i give the B,cuzz bloom stimulator the thumbs up too :yes: as my second time using it, its been good results so far il compare it to the Top Max next grow side by side, i took quite a few pics this week cuz these plants are lookin so good, so here they are.........

this is the wo that are in a pot together

this is the top bud of one of those plants

heres a couple of random bud shots not sure which plants

heres one of the single plants

i think these the are the same buds as in the last post see the difference in trichs and bud size :yummy:

This last plant shows more sativa growth wen its in flower and it takes the longest to finish too, this one also seems to like more nutes, im not sure wot this defficiency is it seems to be mainly in the fan leaves around the middle of the plant and as u can see from the pics some of the leaves have turned at a right angle at the tip, i thought that was associated with Zinc deff but im not totally sure...anyone any ideas to this deff. Im going to add some epsom salts anyway cuz it helps with overall nute uptake update again soon cuz il take some more pics wen i see them tomorrow night :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
and another update

and another update

Went round to make up some bottles of feed for a her and to have a smoke so i took some more pics these are at 37 days and lookin good, the cf has only been at 13 i wasnt sure how much these plants wud handle in soil but next time i shall have it at more like 17-18 i think i cud get them even fatter i got some Cannazym yesterday so i shall give them some of that tonight and i think i might make the nutrient solution a bit stronger for their last couple of weeks feeds, anyway heres some pics

as u can see theyre fattening up nicely...peace :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Nice job ur "Friend" is doing thre. LOL, Those kind of relationships, its great when its good, but when its bad its awful, but its nice to see that you can be close.
Vita-link....isnt it great stuff, can use it for my soil and hydro...I nearly got the lot now...just gotta get the foliar (not that I really think I need it, but once a month or summat wont hurt, and it will be good for the moms) and the Bio +, I have the silicon+ but havent used it, as Im still uinsure of it, nd wanna get used to sorting the PH and that and being able to fix it as the silicon raises it.
Im surprised we dont see more Vita-link on here...Is it avalible in the US guys ??? its good stuff!
Be lucky

Dr. D

Veteran
Shit mothers

Shit mothers

these are the two shit mothers i have, the two best phenos i picked from my first grow with them, these are the two plants that are going into flower wen the other four finish, they dont have long left to go now they are at day 47 i think il have to check on that, so im gonna get these two under a twin 125 envirolite =250w im gonna train them and get em nice and bushy ready for flower and go for a nice yield, i repotted them from their 15cm pots into good sized tubs in a mix of soil coco and perlite mix 60-30-10 ratio mix..i find this makes a really nice textured fluffy soil mix..heres the pics il show some more soon wen they are under the light and iv trained em around, theyre gettin some sun at the mo

pics are a bit shit i kno i didnt notice till id downloaded em onto the comp....il update the others tomorrow wen iv took some more pics tonight... :canabis:

*waves HIGH!* nice "shit" you have there... ha ha ha. That coco in the soil is fantastic.... another coconut here. *raises hand* Thanks for sharing. Best wishes
*waves bye* Akiko

Dr. D

Veteran
not long to go

not long to go

Thanks for stoppin by evryone and thanks for the compliments :smile: the plants are lookin good fattening up nicely, they had their last feed two nights ago and some canna zym last night so now its water only till harvest il probly let em go for another 10-12 days and they shud be nice and trich laden :yummy: and ready to chop :yummy: they are at 54 days now im hoping for at least an oz a plant and lookin at em it cud be allot more....heres some pics

wen i got out to take the pics they were nice and heavy u can see the weight in the buds wen the plants sway from the heavy buds..i might have to give some of the branches some support, so il keep an eye on em over the next week...il post up some more pics soon of the two in veg ready to replace these four...............

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, very good. Those plants are just beautiful, excellent genetics, good bud leaf ratio, nice and open to light, good branching, good bud growth(dense). I am sure the grower is making all the difference too under your guidence.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
the next candidates

the next candidates

Thanks True...iv got the next two under the twin envirolite and iv tied some of the branches down and over the past few weeks iv been bending the stems on some of the larger branches to get a nice flat canopy ready for the flower room and to get some of the smaller shoots up with the main branches..i fed them today with a week feed while the roots set in..heres the pics

they shall be under this light untill i chop the others so probly 10-12 days hopefully theyl get some good size to em and the strtch in the first week of flower shud have us some nice medium large plants with lots of bud sites..lets wait and see :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts