What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military

HAHAH Well would also have to take into consideration how new you are to the forums... And i just saw the topic was at top of list so i checked it out. Sorry for bringing a dead topic back to life :p But i did make a good point AHAH It is a garage :p

G

Ok, for all the new folks or anyone who can't read numbers, all information you could possibly want is located in this thread... ya just have to read.. every page!

soquick

:wave:

btw...don't mind the new look...hopefully it's just temporary :joint:

SQ

p.s. Is there somebody here that can lift the 5 min rule to a noob...LOL!! :pointlaug

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Lol still nothing yet quickster? I will send a couple pm's see if it helps get them on the go any quicker...

G

Hey SoQuick,

Nice to see your back. I asked about you a few times and no one had a clue to your status or they weren't saying anything. Glad your alright and safe. Can't wait to see your killer threads again. You take care and I hope your still have that famous AK99 you did.
later,
BG

whoo hooo.. damn its a good day. hey soquick.. good to see ya back.

hahah soquick is back and in the same day we got a kfb x dwc x bio bucket thread right under it!!! I think I almost got dejavu (sp?) .. KFB vs SQBCKT :dueling: :dueling:

Last edited:

soquick

GorillaGrower said:
whoo hooo.. damn its a good day. hey soquick.. good to see ya back.

hahah soquick is back and in the same day we got a kfb x dwc x bio bucket thread right under it!!! I think I almost got dejavu (sp?) .. KFB vs SQBCKT :dueling: :dueling:

That's a sign of good things to come..hee hee!! Thanks guys...and hell yea, I still have them AK99's in the stable :joint: I'll have some entertainment for you guys hopefully soon!!!

SQ

thecarguy

I heard Krusty has been prowling around on Planet Ganja....

I'm startin to get those OG feelings all over again....

mr cheese

soquick said:
:wave:

btw...don't mind the new look...hopefully it's just temporary :joint:

SQ

p.s. Is there somebody here that can lift the 5 min rule to a noob...LOL!! :pointlaug

come on now who are you trying to fool? u aint so quick!
why the need to creat a new account wen ur old moderator handle is still up?

come on mate how low do you want to go! trying to pass yourself off as one of the all time greats is the lowest of the low!

is it just me who thinks this? i do appoligise if you realy are so quick but i very very much boubt it!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Eh I must say I had the same feeling about whether it is the real So Quick or not. Since theres obviously been no movement on it I think it was probably determined to be a fake. LEO games comes to mind....

clowntown

Veteran
I dunno... if you're going to flat out trust someone on the Internet -- simply based on the person coming back after a long time of disappearance and saying "I'm _______" -- and give that person any more information than you'd give on the public forums or to any other stranger, then I'd say you almost deserve trouble.

If he says he's SoQuick, ok... so what? Let him be SoQuick whether it's the real deal or not. Just don't go off telling him your SSN and address.

(Not the literal "you"...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts