What's new

INDICA LOVERS UNITE..

G

hi all, lets see all your indicas you guys have. kushes ghanis pakis turkish lebs uzbeks chinese??, commercials landrace or ibl lets have a look.. lets see indica dominant hybreds too..

okwildfire

real deal afghani...no dutch breeders have touched this..army friend braught it back for me....its killer.....you would love it!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple cuttings of Deep Chunk, the real deal.Crappy pics taken this evening :D

G

okwildfire said:

real deal afghani...no dutch breeders have touched this..army friend braught it back for me....its killer.....you would love it!
looks fookin awesome..
these are the finest of genetics...
thanks for posting these okwildfire..

G

Raco said:
A couple cuttings of Deep Chunk, the real deal.Crappy pics taken this evening :D

nice dc you have raco. much respect for the pics.. i have a couple of baby dc on the go. pics soon..

A

Afghanicus

here is some sensi seeds hindu kush that i've got in a mini greenhouse. Its winter here at the moment and nights get cool. Sorry about the poor quality of the pics but i took them through the plastic of the greenhouse. I might add i got 100% germination with these seeds. All look quite similar apart from one.

img0779cf7.jpg

img0778ag4.jpg

A mother Mazar pregnan from G13*Hp male. Smells like to shit :laughing:

Two pure uzbekistan landraces from Lmn, we only have this two, i wish one male and one female.

G13b*f3, this cross sent me MrGreenJeans.

The indica of this pic is a G13*hp, the others are J. Herers

G

Alfred-cannaria said:
A mother Mazar pregnan from G13*Hp male. Smells like to shit :laughing:

Two pure uzbekistan landraces from Lmn, we only have this two, i wish one male and one female.

G13b*f3, this cross sent me MrGreenJeans.

The indica of this pic is a G13*hp, the others are J. Herers

hi alfred , great indicas. whats the mazar? land race or commercial seed..J.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Pink Litzy x (Erdbeer x Purpurea Ticinisis)
Going to sleep outdoor tonight:

Peace
Paddi

M

mosca negra

Don't blame you Paddi! I would too if I had some beauties like that!

Cheers, Mosca

Latest posts

Latest posts