What's new

og kush bubble

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
whats up everybody.. just ran into some og kush bubble :woohoo: or so it was said to be

my question is this, anyone know what i should be expecting in terms of its profile - flavor and high? i know what jason king says but im curious what else people have experienced. thanks y all.

Papulz

Veteran
i find it very hard to describe... that and im a bit clouded with the romulan and trainwreck bubbles that came with too =)

G

OGK Bubble punches you hard....you feel it immeaditly in your face, a numbing like quality....

Last edited:

Papulz

Veteran
electric lemon pine cleaner scent to the hash i also detect something that i can only refer to as similiar to the remnants of firework smoke. about to toke her

taste is like nothing ive ever experienced before... very funky pervasive taste. heavy on tastebuds and lingers like nobodys business

Last edited:
G

If it is real shit. It depends on the screen size. 73u will be more indica stone and prolly look brownish to tanish.

45u and 25u will be more sativa stone and prolly look blackish. I prefer the 73u indica high. But og kush is suposed to have alot of sativa, so the 45u and 25u could be a soaring high :joint:

G

does it bubble? It should have a kief taste and you will exhale blueish whiteish smoke. Not yellow and thick and not smelling like ash.

Papulz

Veteran
heh, no worries man i can test my qual i know its pure with the color and taste and yes its bubble... very fresh taste indeed although i do know it was made no more than 2 weeks ago

it was pressed against my wishes so i dont know what the true color should be

G

When I get bubble and its pressed( i prefer unpressed) I flatten it out and freeze it. I also throw my metal sweet leaf grinder in the freezer too. After about 15 mins I break up the bubble and keep ground up and sealed. I feel this brings more taste out.

Papulz

Veteran
i would concur, i definitely see why you freeze it after using a friends sweetleaf hash grinder and finding that yes the more surface area the more flavor you got.

personally i had to keep his and my hash outside since it was fullmelt temps were 40 ish outside and id simply grind it there

G

Hey Papulz,
I just loaded a bowl of my ground bubble in my roor. ( I use a metal Screen) You wanna have a bubble toast? :wave: :joint: :sasmokin:

Papulz

Veteran
i struck upon this idea yesterday with a compatriot, what % of smokers worldwide have access to/smoke bubble on the regular?

G

:yummy: Oh yeah. That one made me black out a lil! I like big hits and holding it 3 secs. Wow i can barley type. :woohoo:

G

Papulz said:
i struck upon this idea yesterday with a compatriot, what % of smokers worldwide have access to/smoke bubble on the regular?

I'd say less than 5% of smokers world wide get to smoke REAL bubble hash on the regular. Anyone got some numbers or facts? Lets ask Bubbleman :chin:

Papulz

Veteran
what strain is your bubble? or whats it origins?

haha good call going to the source for that info... i doubt anyone really has good info on that sort of secret fact though.

my guess was 1% but my bud thought that was a bit too low. but think really about all the smokers over the entire globe - how many can make actually make bubble or care to?

remember its smokers not growers

Last edited:
G

Sharon/WW. 8 bag system with a bubblator. 10min cycle. 73u (currently smoking) :headbange

G

Im still experimenting. Im finding the 73u is the sweet spot for the Indicas. I cant wait to to what the African Queen is gonna do. She is a sativa and I dont patrticully like Sativas. But If I can get a good chunck of bubble from her, Ill smoke it. Im hoping for an uplifting high. From what I hear the Sativas make great bubble from the 40u and 20u. I also learned that only Indicas can make blonde hash. Do you believe that?

Papulz

Veteran
what about hybrids then? they can make it too right?

i would presume that yes 40 and 20 would do you much better as the sativa %'s climb.

i sure wish i could get me a chunk of pure sativa bub besides the TW - 90%?