What's new

Ghetto Bubble Hash?

IrieTree

I have a few pounds of really good trim, turned bad to some mold (its soaking wet being preserved in the freezer). I want to try and make bubble out of it, but dont have access to bags till a friend is back in town. I have some really fine (has to be like 73u or less) silk screen. Can I just mix all the trim up with ice/water like normal and just run it through a silk screen a bunch of times, instead of bubble bags? Should I just sit tight and wait to see if I can use real bags? Any advice on what you would do with pounds of moldy trim would be awesome.
Stay Irie everybody!

Last edited:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
If it is moldy and stinks, I highly recommend a BHO or hexane extraction......mold particles go thru screens.

IrieTree

trichomefarmer said:
how is it soaking wet being preserved in freezer?
is the freezer plugged in?
how moldy is it?

Yeah, I didn't explain that very well. It originally just had some slight powder mold on it, so my friends were just gonna toss it. They just threw it in a plastic trash and it started to get a little worse. Its not like fuzzy mold or anything. Mostly powder that started to get a little gray in the center. When I got to it, I put it in my (working) freezer, as I didn't want to risk trying to dry it and have the mold spread.

genikan said:
If it is moldy and stinks, I highly recommend a BHO or hexane extraction......mold particles go thru screens.
I would like to make bho out of it but my concern is the wet/frozen material will clog the tube and the butane will just shoot back out the top. I was reading the mold floats to the top. So I were to bubble it (w/ or w/o bags) I could mix, scoop stuff off of surface, and then repeat the process till I dont seem to have any more. I doubt you could get all of the mold like this, but seems like anything left over would get cought up in the larf bags.

Thanks for your time everyone!