What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkunkyPuffs

Smoking on what everybody else considers fire.... gorilla glue #4 and UDUB shatter and its all like ginger beer baby, i need to understand what was in the skunky shit that made it to where you couldn't build a tolerance too it, know matter how much you smoked, it was always a crippling effect every time. I need that back or i might as well just fucking quit smoking.

Lime Green

Smoking on what everybody else considers fire.... gorilla glue #4 and UDUB shatter and its all like ginger beer baby, i need to understand what was in the skunky shit that made it to where you couldn't build a tolerance too it, know matter how much you smoked, it was always a crippling effect every time. I need that back or i might as well just fucking quit smoking.

I have smoked hundred of strains since, none better. Just about to fire up some GG #4 myself. It's good, but it's about 10% of what we're talking about here. Fire? Nah, a fucking nuclear skunk bomb went off in my lungs..... and I still remember it 25-30 years later. Always searching, still left wanting.

SkunkyPuffs

I know man, what sucks is i grew up smoking lime green skunk bud from 85-96 nothing but skunk so i am spoiled. Nothing even works anymore. Its just a light buzz. I would pay big money if someone would put it on my plate. Its a whatever the fuck you want situation.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just popped some chimera RKS X Chem. Uses the same female as the cannacopia cross...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Found like 3 phenos that smelt like strait up skunk, like when your driving and u smell a skunk, or the dogs come back after catchin one. Dont know how else i could describe it. Then there were a few with skunk and that dusty deep chunk smell, and a few with some lemony skunk smells, think the one with the lemon in it was my favorite.. They all had that funk to them tho. Finish pretty fast, ok yields, purple, only problem i didnt like was a lot of them were a bit too leafy. Good smoke. kept one for two seasons then dropped got a couple more packs i plan on running maybe next year outdo. The smell gets kinda overwhelming after a few runs trimming it.

That chimera cross sounds like a winner tho, I think it was the deep chunk making this cross leafy most of the time. It was still easy to trim tho cuz the leaves are sugar coated so you dont have to dig or nothin.

Edit: had to dig through my album, Heres a couple DCxRKS phenos, not sure which one was the keeper...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
I just popped some chimera RKS X Chem. Uses the same female as the cannacopia cross...

Interesting where did you hear this?

DC x RKS was one of the most pure skunk plants I have grown. Nice thick skunky taste and reeks to high heavens

SkunkyPuffs

seed boutique and hemp depot. I think only the latter has the roadkill in stock.

I was looking at hemp depot but they do it the old school way, fill a fucking form out, i would like to use plastic to pay. If you guys gave me the correct info on this variety you may have saved an old stoner from quitting weed.

browntrout

Veteran
I was looking at hemp depot but they do it the old school way, fill a fucking form out, i would like to use plastic to pay. If you guys gave me the correct info on this variety you may have saved an old stoner from quitting weed.

Hemp depot is always worth it. Never fake and very good prices.

D3pthCharg3

I'll bet cr0n is running some testers for Chimera. I cant wait for those to be released.

Funny thing, last year in HD's 'coming attractions' they advertised an upcoming drop of some new stuff from Cannacopia, featuring a Chem BX daddy, including a BC Roadkill Skunk cross. We instantly contacted them (great outfit btw) to hold a few packs for us, it was agreed, but alas they were never dropped.

The last of my BCRK x DCs just went swimming, more on the way.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, testing for Chimera. Just popped 5 of them. I don't have room for anything else atm.

I heard in Chimera's forums that he and Cannacopia have the same mom.

I have high hopes for these...

SkunkyPuffs

I have faith in those of you from canukistan because you know what a skunk smells like.
Hey Cron if your out of room i have lots of space...

Status
Not open for further replies.