What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D IBL Bubble!

DrKatz420

Here's a little 73 micron bubble made from some sour diesel IBL's, cured for just under 4 weeks. Probably the best concentrate I've ever made, and I've made a few. . . Enjoy!

DrKatz420

Thanks for stopping by everyone.
TF- at least some of the terpenes are still present, as this stuff smells and tastes absolutely wonderful. The smell of the bubble is a little more piney than the nugs, but otherwise they're pretty similar. Some of the terpenes are definitely lost however, because the leftover water afterwards smells awesome, almost good enough to drink :yummy: I'll get some melt shots as soon as I can. Peace.

G

Dude - I started salivating like one of pavlovs dogs when I saw that.

I think I got a contact buzz just running my fingers over the screen.

Awesome - 2 bongs waaaay up

ws

kurlyq2g

wow, awesome concentrate there doctor.

the color is absolutely mind blowing... i wonder what such nice hash would look like under my microscope.... :chin:

G

Thats really amazing! i am trying not to smoke as i have a load of job interviews this week but you may have pushed me over the edge!
Looks ready to melt! enough
~neilspotshop

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
The first bubble I ever made was out of the original sour d cut trim. and i have to say it was the best tasting bubble i've ever made to date. it really held the terpenes well. the trim was in the freezer for like 5 months too... fuck. just tasted like the deez. :D

G

WOW.

I really really really hope you save at least some for some brownies or whatever u prefer, since they already look good enough to eat, that would be the shiate!

DrKatz420

melt shots!

melt shots!

As requested, here are some melty shots. It's hard to take this kind of shot by yourself, so instead of smoking directly I used a magnifying glass to start things bubbling. Enjoy!

Last edited:
G

I am now officially sportin' a diamond cutter

Damn, that is some sexy dome-age - you lucky, lucky bastard...

Damn

ws

jcsmooth

Breathtaking, haha. I think you've made all of us jealous.
Great picture taking skills man.

I can't believe you can hit a bong loaded like that. If I'm smoking bubble I'd probably have a little less than what you have, and I wouldn't put it together with bud. You must have been ripped after that, lol.
Atta boy!

We're all jealous :)

JC

G

Now that is some serious Bubble ...I bet that stuff tastes to good....I can smell it from here...You really have some killer shots Doctor....I just was looking in the Photo of the month area and you have an array of nominated shots in there...Really great work...Your photo work and Growing skills are Out of this world!

thank you for sharing and good luck on all your future grows and pictures!

Latest posts

Latest posts