What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel Girl Scout Cookies project

Bud Jones

I’m not a Cookies fan per se, I have respect for people that have done some good hybrid work with that line.. That being said I’m seriously impressed with this cross I’m running .. The male in this equation came from a friend in California who got a certified Cookie Fam pack that had seeds ... He ran them out, took them to f2 and chose the best male out of the lot, Aka Sugar Skull
The pollen was used on an old Sour Diesel cut that pre dates Aj’s for fact .. The mother came from Bob Hemphill aka Crickets and Cicadas seed bank .. Which happens to be a sativa dom .. Anyway, popped 4 beans and this was the best female I found, no intersex issues.. The flower is beautiful, dank golf balls that have a baked goods, mint and sour dipped in gas nose .. I kept a snip, I plan on popping the rest of the grip of beans to chose a male and Bx to the mom ... Here she is, Miss Sugar Cookies ...
picture.php

Bud Jones

Structure shot .. She was a late addition to my flower room, she had minimal veg time .. She’s finishing in a 2 gallon .. I can’t wait to see how she does in the clone run, in a 5 gal with longer veg time .. She’s at day 54, she’ll get the chop at day 60 ..
picture.php

Bud Jones

Nice work! Miss Sugar Cookies looks and sounds great
Hey thanks! Usually these genetics have intersex issues so I’m pretty psyched about her ... If she passes the smoke test I’m going to pop more of that grip of beans and stress test some males . I may eventually release it as a seed line ..

Bud Jones

She looks and sounds like a winner. Nice.
Thanks man, these were gifted beans ta boot .. I’m definitely going to work this line.. If it passes the stress test, I’ll release it as a seed line .. My wife and I are small batch commercial growers and seed makers .. We are in Oklahoma, we have no plant count so doing higher numbers of plants for selection is our MO.. Thanks for stopping by..

Sunshineinabag

I’m not a Cookies fan per se, I have respect for people that have done some good hybrid work with that line.. That being said I’m seriously impressed with this cross I’m running .. The male in this equation came from a friend in California who got a certified Cookie Fam pack that had seeds ... He ran them out, took them to f2 and chose the best male out of the lot, Aka Sugar Skull
The pollen was used on an old Sour Diesel cut that pre dates Aj’s for fact .. The mother came from Bob Hemphill aka Crickets and Cicadas seed bank .. Which happens to be a sativa dom .. Anyway, popped 4 beans and this was the best female I found, no intersex issues.. The flower is beautiful, dank golf balls that have a baked goods, mint and sour dipped in gas nose .. I kept a snip, I plan on popping the rest of the grip of beans to chose a male and Bx to the mom ... Here she is, Miss Sugar Cookies ... View Image

Looks good bud

The Baphomet

Veteran
I’ll have to look for some close up bud shots.This is all I have for now .. It’s Mr Bob Hemphill’s personal mother .. Rumor has it someone paid 6 figures for a cut in the early 2000’s .. Nuts I tell ya .. View Image

6 for a cut of sour back then was not uncommon , it was going for 7k a pound back then .

This is the original Sour Diesel cut and we payed 5000 for a tray of 50 cuts 20 plus years ago ..

Attachments

• sd1.jpg
    sd1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 43

eyes

Veteran
6 for a cut of sour back then was not uncommon , it was going for 7k a pound back then .

This is the original Sour Diesel cut and we payed 5000 for a tray of 50 cuts 20 plus years ago ..

Wow. But at 500 an ounce, didnt take that long to make it back. Tell people what it once was and they cant believe it.