What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Panama

StrongTree

ok now this is the correct seedling....:good: nev x pan

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Structurally she looks very Panama Goddess influenced so far, let's see in flowering!

StrongTree

yes Dubi !... she does seem quite Panama influenced and surprisingly controlled in growth...this expression is perfectly manageable indoors... the flower clusters are bulky and spongy and still throwing plenty fresh pistils... just a few red pistils...but underneath calyxes are swelling and resins are building nicely...looking frosty ....not too wispy or foxtailed..nice roundness to these flowers

...the odor is floral / green tea type...with a rubbing the resins warmed on the hand give a more panama lemony hash smell. definitely looks and smells like a winner / keeper... the clones are thriving in small pots awaiting their turn at bloom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

yea Dubi..her smells are sweet honey grassy / herbal with the panama lemon brightness... another smell that comes to mind is Drambuie liquor...

she has begun slowing down the flowers and getting red haired this week...resins are developed and layered amongst her chubby clusters...holding her composure...a real beauty !

she's been on 12/12 with very bright light...so im keeping temps cool in the canopy low70's...instinct tells me to use decreasing light either in exposure time and/or intensity...i have found with the indoor sativa i try to avoid "overcooking" yet still get a good ripeness... seems to cue the plant to start shutting down... with the NevHz mom in the mix i agree she could try for few weeks more for sure

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks and sounds delicious StrongTree :yummy: Guess you already chop her, enjoy your well deserved harvest friend.

nepalnt21, both Nevil's Haze and Panama Goddess parental plants have extremely desirable flower/leaf ratios. There's a recessive. more tropical and longer flowering 'almost pure Haze' pheno coming from Nevil's Haze that has a more mediocre flower/leaf ratio, but most of the tamed expressions of this hybrid (like the one StrongTree has posted) have very little leaf, and very dense and resinous flowers for such a sativa dom.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Very nice to see the first results of this particular line.
Many thanks for this @StrongTree, beautiful work!
Can’t wait to hear and see how she will turn out.