What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Panama

StrongTree

picture.php

picture.php

Knop

Dubi, will this one be added to the permanent catalog at any point?
will we see this genetics again? I didn't have time to buy. are there other combinations with neville haze?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Knop, no i don't think Nevil's Haze x Panama will be finally released, needs more testing to fully convince me.

Regarding hybrids using Nevil's Haze hybrid clones: we are lately more into new A5 Haze hybrids. A new fem hybrid between Panama Goddess x A5 Haze (reversed) has been produced, this time on the opposite order than the previous one, but using exactly same parental plants, it will be interesting to compare both fem hybrids in the same cycle and conditions.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Still chugging along but getting closer to chop. She looks pretty much the same as the pics above, just with a lot of orange hairs. Not too much aroma, just mild musky and fuel scents. Flowers have remained quite small and compact, and I think a few have been accidentally pollinated with some Punta Cometa Oaxacan from Snowhigh. :)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
So I took her down a couple weeks ago. This plant was probably not the best representative of the strain as the flowers remained quite small. Had a lot of stretch, not much branching and very low yield. However, I am not complaining at all because this is stellar smoke! Dense and dainty little flowers with good trichome coverage, smokes sweet and reminds me a lot of weed I had 30 years ago. Tasty and sticky with very pleasant soaring high. I will delve into it further once it has a few more weeks of cure.

Cactus Squatter

Hi Knop, no i don't think Nevil's Haze x Panama will be finally released, needs more testing to fully convince me.

Regarding hybrids using Nevil's Haze hybrid clones: we are lately more into new A5 Haze hybrids. A new fem hybrid between Panama Goddess x A5 Haze (reversed) has been produced, this time on the opposite order than the previous one, but using exactly same parental plants, it will be interesting to compare both fem hybrids in the same cycle and conditions.
I’m on my second grow of the 2 different variations of your Panama and A5 crosses.
So far leaf shape, pistil shape and growth rate has been roughly the same on both sets I’ve grown out. I ran 1 set outdoors this summer and am currently running a set indoors under a 630cmh. I’ll keep that grow updated in my R&D thread.
Outdoors I lost my A5 x Panama to that fungal thing, but the Panama x A5 survived and I pulled it last week. Very light structure to the flowers, medium flower to leaf ratio, very haze dominant expression. No Panama smells to it at all. Finished green despite us hitting 41°f at night consistently the last 2-3 weeks. Zero mold.

The Neville’s x Panama had a fairly high amount of really long thin leaves mixed into the flowers. Very foxtail type growth. Light Panama and haze smells, didn’t get any of the creamy Panama smell, just a little bit of the sweet lemon. It survived the fungal thing but took a beating in the storms. Would have been a monster yield if it hadn’t broken in half. The winter aphids we have down here loved it though. Little dark grey aphids. They gravitated to the Neville’s x Panama and left pretty much everything else alone. Zero mold.
I’m definitely interested to see how this cross will do in a controlled environment and have one going alongside the Panama/A5 crosses currently.

Latest posts

Latest posts