Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Cinderella XX - Brothers Grimm

Thread Title Search
Cinderella XX - Brothers Grimm Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2020, 01:44 AM #1
blondie

blondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the rough
Cinderella XX - Brothers Grimm

Bought a pack of these feminized seeds from DC Seed Exchange. DC came through timely and delivered what I ordered. Very simple and worry free. Grew it out and harvested. It was soon obvious that something in my garden went hermi. My guess is Cinderella Xx hermied on me. I spend a long time picking through the buds and removing as many seeds as I can find before grinding. I’m sure this is knocking off crystals. Once I get to vaping, it is a decent indica type high. It’s just above average I would say. I get a bit spacey at times. Very relaxed. No jitters, not anxious. I sleep quite well after 4-5 bowls through my flowerpot vape.

Taste is unremarkable really. Maybe very faint hint of citrus. Not bad taste, just nothing spectacular. I know I’m not getting all seeds so this must affect taste.

Overall I give the smoke an average rating and given its heavy seed content, I’ll not grow this strain again.
blondie is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:58 AM #2
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie View Post
Bought a pack of these feminized seeds from DC Seed Exchange. DC came through timely and delivered what I ordered. Very simple and worry free. Grew it out and harvested. It was soon obvious that something in my garden went hermi. My guess is Cinderella Xx hermied on me. I spend a long time picking through the buds and removing as many seeds as I can find before grinding. I’m sure this is knocking off crystals. Once I get to vaping, it is a decent indica type high. It’s just above average I would say. I get a bit spacey at times. Very relaxed. No jitters, not anxious. I sleep quite well after 4-5 bowls through my flowerpot vape.

Taste is unremarkable really. Maybe very faint hint of citrus. Not bad taste, just nothing spectacular. I know I’m not getting all seeds so this must affect taste.

Overall I give the smoke an average rating and given its heavy seed content, I’ll not grow this strain again.
You don't say?

Heres some real old school Pineapple C99 from yours truly! Cinderella #1.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:46 PM #3
AeroKush102

AeroKush102 has a spectacular aura aboutAeroKush102 has a spectacular aura aboutAeroKush102 has a spectacular aura aboutAeroKush102 has a spectacular aura aboutAeroKush102 has a spectacular aura about
Damn...

Last edited by AeroKush102; 12-04-2020 at 01:41 PM..
AeroKush102 is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 04:08 AM #4
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroKush102 View Post
Well, well, well... I grew this same pack about 3-4 years ago, and I didn't see have any hernies. The smoke was good enough to keep around the stable. The plants look finished about day40. I kept them in bloom until 70, with my other plants. The taste was pronounced and sharp with flavors of dry fruit, more serious fruit instead of fun fruit. Decently potent, but not the hallmark of the strain. It's not POTENT to remember but more so pineapple and citrus - mango wine character built into the smoke. I would grow it again. I have Legend OG, Irene, and others so... don't come hatin'. C99XX is worthy smoke. User error must be acknowledged with this strain and faulty reviews.
Its totally Fake. He lied to my face and many others in person and continues to do so. I ran 24 and they were a total let down and then some. Why do you think all North American seed banks have stopped carrying his lines??

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2020, 01:55 AM #5
jjonahjameson

jjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Its totally Fake. He lied to my face and many others in person and continues to do so. I ran 24 and they were a total let down and then some. Why do you think all North American seed banks have stopped carrying his lines??
I read you in the other thread, and then here. I appreciate your input.

So we're assuming that the "C99" used in the 2.0 releases are most likely something DD had crossed but in no way reflects the original?
Soul did seem to be not being truthful regarding the new releases, he was adamant it was the same C99...though we can all see it's not.

I did enjoy the new Apollo11 release as it's "similar". It has something to it in some expressions (most of the phenotypical expressions are all over the place from the dozen or more I've run since new release). Only one or two has what seems to reflect the Apollo11 from before. It has that something that C99 lent to it.
I have smoked and grown genius so I know it's not that, it must be the C99 side of things.

In any case, probably not the thread for this. But can you point me toward the discussions that might elucidate further this release and its differences from the original?

I think I picked up virtually everything he released in the last few years, but haven't run much outside of the Apollo 11 and 13.

“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.” K. Vonnegut

Grateful Deadhead
jjonahjameson is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2020, 02:18 AM #6
blondie

blondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the roughblondie is a jewel in the rough
Wow. What kinda hornets nest did I kick. My review is my experience. Agree disagree whatever. Sticking a seed in a grow bag outdoor and letting it go seems fairly idiot proof. Not sure how That could cause it to hermi. De-seeding this bud is awful. There is nearly nothing left. I will say once I get it ground up, and pick the pieces of ground seed out with tweezers, it’s a decent smoke. Getting to that point is an effort.
blondie is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:39 PM #7
blondie

Now after some research I see what hornets nest I kicked. FYI to anyone and everyone.. I knew almost nothing of Cinderella xx or Cindy or brothers Grimm before a day or two ago. I ordered seeds as they were available and sounded like a decent write up. Now I see it’s a contentious strain. My review stands. Im not hatin for no reason. Im hating as this is not the best weed and with seeds belongs in the trash. If you disagree good for you. Enjoy your endless supply of hermi seeds when you grow.
blondie is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2020, 10:29 PM #8
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
Maybe the beating that Mr soul got from his father in law will cause an honest streak to pop up in his personality. Doubt it though.
subrob is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2020, 12:37 AM #9
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
^What a waste of a post, you must have a lot of hate you carry around.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2020, 04:04 PM #10
blondie

Not sure how an honest unbiased report is a waste or carrying hate around. That’s a really weird comment. I wrote it to share my experience and hopefully it helps people make an informed decision. I only wish I would have researched more before purchasing. Buyer beware..
blondie is offline Quote