What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Call from Postal Inspector

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... in Colorado, said package might be undeliverable and wanted permission to open it.

I said to just throw it out but He's sending me a letter requesting permission or something like that.

Will there be any consequences for the sender, it was only 1/4lb?

I know my address is now screwed, along with being out of pot.:lightning:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
ruh row
using the mail to send drugs is federal offense...even in a legal state.

i would under no circumstances give permission to open it.
were you the recipient ? if so you have a defense of not knowing what was in it.
the sender is in trouble.

i've had two packages intercepted and neither of them had any follow-up investigation, but still consider that address compromised.
best of luck.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks, I hoping that they won't go after the sender as it's only 1/4 and will be too much trouble.

The sender did use a fake address but paid with his card.

If there's trouble I'll be the one paying as I am the sole support of the sender now, I AM BEYOND PISSED!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
no idea, but the last time he sent a package it was banged up and only had 1 run of tape around it.

He's an idiot and my grow won't be done for another month, so it looks like it's cold turkey for me all through the election with my so called 'choice' most likely gonna lose and the end of civilization closing in fast.

Oh well!:D

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Its my understanding the receiver is in the lurch in these cases. Sender not so much. Fuck Trump may he rot in prison for what he's done to my family.and this country . Fuck the konservative kool-aid klan too . Never would have guessed my brother and sister enjoyed the kkk drink klub 4 years ago. May your losing kandidate and his kabal enjoy their sunset years in st Petersburg safely away from rendition or die on rikers

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I hoping that they won't go after the sender as it's only 1/4 and will be too much trouble.

If there's trouble I'll be the one paying as I am the sole support of the sender now, I AM BEYOND PISSED!

Sorry to hear. Yes, USPS can check return postage if paid by credit card.

Colorado is the catch all. NEVER had a problem with Attitude orders until moving to SO CO. Had 2 packages intercepted, with tape and USPS Customs message.

So, I've chosen USA banks and MidWeek Song, a few others for any seed needs.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've been dry since the end of July, not even hit flower yet, I feel your pain on that front. Still, I don't have anyone sniffing around. At least you're legal now

Amynamous

I would find an attorney, for both of you.
A thousand bucks today could be money well spent.
Good luck.

thailer

i think if they had a legit reason like a dog sniffed your box then they wouldn't need your permission to open if as a warrant could be issued. i know some people got letters requesting permission to open and they refused. i can't recall if they also were called by phone. i never hear what happens to the sender but i assume the sender paid cash and recipient seems to walk off free. maybe your friend should consider calling police and reporting a stolen/lost card/wallet?? if they ask why it was delayed, tell them you're isolating in place and barely spending money. hopefully he isn't using it since the purchase.

prune

Veteran
Oh god, it's just a fk'n QP, the postal inspector is screwing with you to kill time... lol

sshz

I’ve seen the same thing happen numerous times....... first off, deny everything. Don’t know any thing about it, not expecting a package, don’t know sender, etc., etc. The inspectors are far too busy to be tracking people down, and prosecute anyone- especially for a qp. You don’t need a lawyer either, don’t sign anything and stop responding. It will pass, I promise.

T

TakenByTheSky

To me it sounds like they find the package suspicious but don't have enough probable cause to open as your mail requires a warrant. If you allow them to open it you give them all the evidence they need to justify their suspicion.

T

TakenByTheSky

Its my understanding the receiver is in the lurch in these cases. Sender not so much. Fuck Trump may he rot in prison for what he's done to my family.and this country . Fuck the konservative kool-aid klan too . Never would have guessed my brother and sister enjoyed the kkk drink klub 4 years ago. May your losing kandidate and his kabal enjoy their sunset years in st Petersburg safely away from rendition or die on rikers

It looks like someone's been hitting the angel dust again, wtf does this have to do with anything?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping, too small time to bother with!

....... won't waste money on a lawyer unless I absolutely have to, they're all mostly one step away from being politicians. :D