What's new

hi. im back - Bonecarver OG

some might remember me. i was quite active about a decade ago. i hopè you all oldtimers are all fine and enjoying your smoke.

currently flowering

SSH/PTK x (SSH/PTK x Jaggen) (select dutch jack flash pheno from 2008 or so.)

PTK stands for Pine Tar Kush, SSH is Super Silver Haze :)

the SSH x PTK was created by Tom Hill who gifted me a bunch of seeds. i planted about 6 dozens back then and i found one amazing keeper which i was maintaining until 2019.

the jaggen cut was sent by HazeVentura around 2009 i think.

the first cross between the two was fantastic - (jaggen x ssh/ptk) and i found many promising plants - but i had only made a few seeds. so i took a very nice looking large big flowering resinous male i found in the seeds, and i dusted the original SSH/ PTK. i didnt get too many seeds this time either and i kind of left those seeds in the fridge untill last year. we have now found 2 motherplants with really nice resin build up.

ill try to post pics :) as soon as i can - im right now in the beginning of flowering.

my growing medium is handwatered coco coir :)

peace all

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 20

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
High & welcome! :bongsmi: Those are some hella impressive pics. That 2nd pic looks to be like a side branch, not even the main cola and damn that's nice!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome back Bonecarver - I remember you - oh and Tom Hill just showed up like a ghost too - it's always good when the old members come back around - people we haven't seen nor heard of in ages -

Limeygreen

Veteran
Welcome back Bonecarver, I had wondered where you had gone to, Raco started showing up again as well.

Welcome back Bonecarver - I remember you - oh and Tom Hill just showed up like a ghost too - it's always good when the old members come back around - people we haven't seen nor heard of in ages -

hi man! glad to see you!! i think it was time for me to show some life signs :) and share some pics of the weed we are growing around here nowadays :)

thanks man, and all the rest who commented :) as soon as my flowering gets going i will start a new thread :p where i will try to post pics more or less regularly when i am flowering.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
thanks man :) i grew some nice herb back then :p nowadays i have scaled down the grow due to my age and other work, but im still happy with the nugs i get :p

Yes - I remember those halcyon growing days of waaay back when on Overgrow and here on ICMAG - who is 17 years old almost! - we have a teenager of a site now - so it gets a bit loud and crude/rude at times - but at least a parent is watching over it - lol

- we all will be happy to see something growing from you - I'm sure Boncarver -

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
i remember you from the og days bro, welcome back!!

some might remember me. i was quite active about a decade ago. i hopè you all oldtimers are all fine and enjoying your smoke.

currently flowering

SSH/PTK x (SSH/PTK x Jaggen) (select dutch jack flash pheno from 2008 or so.)

PTK stands for Pine Tar Kush, SSH is Super Silver Haze :)

the SSH x PTK was created by Tom Hill who gifted me a bunch of seeds. i planted about 6 dozens back then and i found one amazing keeper which i was maintaining until 2019.

the jaggen cut was sent by HazeVentura around 2009 i think.

the first cross between the two was fantastic - (jaggen x ssh/ptk) and i found many promising plants - but i had only made a few seeds. so i took a very nice looking large big flowering resinous male i found in the seeds, and i dusted the original SSH/ PTK. i didnt get too many seeds this time either and i kind of left those seeds in the fridge untill last year. we have now found 2 motherplants with really nice resin build up.

ill try to post pics :) as soon as i can - im right now in the beginning of flowering.

my growing medium is handwatered coco coir :)

peace all