What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sativa/Hazes on the market

browntrout

Veteran
Hello all,

Looking to make an order for a rainy day project. The goal is to find some more sativa genetics and ultimately to find a very incensed/woody tasting strain that leaves a room smelling as such after smoking.

Usually order from Seedsman if I can.

So far been looking at:

ACE:
Panama Haze
Killer A5 Haze
Golden Tiger

Mr.Nice:
NL5 Haze
Mango Haze
Afghan Haze
G13 haze

GHS:
Nevilles Haze

Mr.Nice experiences have been mixed but willing to try again. Dinafem amnesia was very nice but much more sour/acrid than I was expecting but I suppose it makes sense for the flowering time.

Is there anything out there I’m not considering?

T

TakenByTheSky

Mr Nice hazes hold some exceptional plants but they're a pheno hunt. Lots of hay to sort thru.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yea i am keeping alive few phenos for a while one has exceptional vitality and short flowering time with the smell of old vault/ old book/ incence / church call it whatever is familiar, with the best uplifting energizing effect i had in a long time

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and if you dont want to go through many 15weekers in mango haze, you can get delahaze from paradise seeds, which is lemon skunk x mango haze and it is very nice. and you forgot gthost train haze or super lemon haze. bandaid haze form Doc D and white buffalo seeds - I read great reviews on their black colombian x original haze hybrid, but that is too wild for you probably.

Bmac1

Veteran
Karma Genetics has some nice new haze hybrids with the A5. The bandaid haze#7 x A5 is on my to do list.

rolandomota

Veteran
For mr nice go to the auctions you will be able to pick up multiple packs for the price of one regular pack

Teh_Baker

I am currently growing some Neville's Haze outdoor. It looks promising. Have 5 girls about 6ft tall. Just starting to show flowers. Seeds from marijuanaseeds.nl

Attachments

• 20200802_192606.jpg
    20200802_192606.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I am agree with MAHA KALA, delahaze is a great hibrid, with powerful trippy effect, also kcbrain is a good choice...
i would suggest you sterling haze from nirvana.... ;)

browntrout

Veteran
forgot to mention jack herer from sensi can hit all the criterias in the op

That’s awesome, I knew there was some incensey/hashy/piney jack examples out there, but so many times I look at A jack line And they’re all reported as fruity now.

Oddly enough GHS jack herer has been reported as spicy/incense after seeing it as a freebie on Seedsman.

Always wondered of the sensi version.

Ultimately the goal is to find a very incense plant be it a long flowering sativa or hybrid. But definitely would like to experience some mostly sativa smoke again in the terms of medium-long flowered sativas.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
last year my friend had a very sandal/santalwood smelling pheno from a few years old regular pack