What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adventures with a 30+yr old NL cut

TPFTFW

Veteran
Here’s some manzanaz 115 or I guess deo calls it c1.
it wasn’t as apple as I expected, more akin to a apple core left out for a day. However I could see How it’d have a brighter apple smell in flower. the taste is more akin to if you’ve ever visited an orchard that pressed apples for cider. The old pressed apple mash that’d be like sitting in the back, kinda has that.. once again not in your face Apple, but it has a mashy twang to me.
it’s more apple then the fritter
the high lasted a long time.
I also have the 116 or c2 to try, which is supposed to be on the more candy apple spectrum. which to me isn’t present with a nug crack, it seems like it has a heavier gas end to it tho. More of a full rounded smell
I’m a fan for sure
picture.php

Lemon cherry gelato
can anyone chime in on structures on the various runtz cuts, and which has the best. Ik fidels cut (white?) has an iffy structure like Z. That’s about it tho
picture.php

Last edited:

Happy Times

Here’s some manzanaz 115 or I guess deo calls it c1.
it wasn’t as apple as I expected, more akin to a apple core left out for a day. However I could see How it’d have a brighter apple smell in flower. the taste is more akin to if you’ve ever visited an orchard that pressed apples for cider. The old pressed apple mash that’d be like sitting in the back, kinda has that.. once again not in your face Apple, but it has a mashy twang to me.
it’s more apple then the fritter
the high lasted a long time.
I also have the 116 or c2 to try, which is supposed to be on the more candy apple spectrum. which to me isn’t present with a nug crack, it seems like it has a heavier gas end to it tho. More of a full rounded smell
I’m a fan for sure
View Image

Lemon cherry gelato
can anyone chime in on structures on the various runtz cuts, and which has the best. Ik fidels cut (white?) has an iffy structure like Z. That’s about it tho
View Image

Apple buds huh? Cool , never had that flavor before

TPFTFW

Veteran
That’s a sack and a half!

yeah super excited to see what’s in here

gonna start going thru and trying to organize them by shape, they are of stuff being grown by that crew then, and also good herb that they came across

0 idea what’s actually in here, but a homie said likely mexi and afghanis