Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hammerhead Genetics - Orange Cookies x (A5bx x Flashpoint#40) Testers

Thread Title Search
Hammerhead Genetics - Orange Cookies x (A5bx x Flashpoint#40) Testers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2020, 06:52 AM #1
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Hammerhead Genetics - Orange Cookies x (A5bx x Flashpoint#40) Testers

Picked up my testers tonight and I was pleased to find 11 seeds in the pack. One seed was already cracked open but not smashed so hopefully she’ll still sprout. After a quick rinse in the strainer to clean off any debris I dropped them to soak in a shot glass and placed them in a dark warm area. Hoping to see some tail in the next 24-48 hours.

These will be grown in a soil mix and started under a 400w MH.They’ll be flowered under a 550w+660nm rspec Quantum Board.

Updates to follow, thanks for stopping by!
Zomboy is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:00 AM #2
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Nice man...!!!...

Looks like he got the flowering times of that A5bx down a bit...!!!...

I’ll be watching bro... ... ...

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:34 AM #3
pacoclandestino

pacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of lightpacoclandestino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy View Post
View Image

View Image

View Image

Picked up my testers tonight and I was pleased to find 11 seeds in the pa

Looking forward to see them grow
pacoclandestino is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2020, 03:00 AM #4
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Nice man...!!!...

Looks like he got the flowering times of that A5bx down a bit...!!!...

I’ll be watching bro... ... ...
Hopefully i get a nice mix of the parents. Great genetics involved

Thanks for stopping by

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoclandestino View Post
Looking forward to see them grow
Hopefully its a good show

Old 05-16-2020, 08:14 AM #5
Zomboy

Moving right along, 10 of 11 seeds are already showing tails. Theyve been moved into rapid rooters and into my humidity dome

Old 05-19-2020, 01:12 AM #6
Zomboy

9 of 11 have broke the soil and #10 isnt far behind. The last one looks like its struggling a bit. Hopefully i can coax her along

Will get new pics once I can grab my camera, dont like uploading phone pics..

Old 05-19-2020, 02:46 AM #7
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant future
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
subd
GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

_________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2020, 03:12 AM #8
Zomboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
subd
Thanks for joining bro

Old 05-19-2020, 03:19 AM #9
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Good vibes! Hope you find a keeper
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 12:13 AM #10
OrgAeroMan

OrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivor
Hey, nice man! Stoked to see what you get I wonder if the red diodes will initiate flower any faster... pulling up a chair, subbed for sure!
OrgAeroMan is online now Quote