What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

A big thankyou to Urban Legends for a chance to run these top genetics.:tiphat:

Limited exp with autos but iv read some top logs recently on these very seeds and mighty fine was the conclusion.

1 sqm growbox (veg room)
4x Urban legends collection, other plants are small mums and other photoperiod projects.

400 son-t 4 in fan/filter, circulator fan.

Simply hand watered in pure coco brick, formulex, canna and dutch pro bloom at 5 weeks.

cmoon:tiphat:

Cmoon

The auto seeds courtesy Urban Legends are on 20/4 from initial sprut indoor under a cob.

Iv really just cobbled some laying around kit together and gone earlier then id liked to run these four single beans. My reasoning is I will sprut the other 20 (gifted) in a months time to go in various locations and situations in my backgarden or a farmers field were he cant run as fast as me.:laughing:

happened some years back one id outrun a few times when he caught me planting purchased a horse, so i got a mountain bike....far to old now but the buzz of the 20 year trips still in me.

thanks for looking in Cmoon

Cmoon

Looking good, That coco look's dry mate how often you watering them mate

Thanks for dropping in:tiphat:

Pics misleading m8, I only repotted 24 hrs ago (final pots) id never put this size plant in that much meduim with photoperiod as experiences have proved over many years building root mass in pot stages works for bush style growing.

I'm following the advice off these boards ive 5 weeks max to get those roots down and the best way iv found is to feed from the bottom initially.

The one that looks dry is 50% wet and i wont water or feed until its 25%... on reg visits to foliar feed very lightweight vit-b I will heavily mist the tops of the pots to form a light crust until they require at least 2litres a day.

cheers Cm

Esme

Thanks for dropping in:tiphat:

Pics misleading m8, I only repotted 24 hrs ago (final pots) id never put this size plant in that much meduim with photoperiod as experiences have proved over many years building root mass in pot stages works for bush style growing.

I'm following the advice off these boards ive 5 weeks max to get those roots down and the best way iv found is to feed from the bottom initially.

The one that looks dry is 50% wet and i wont water or feed until its 25%... on reg visits to foliar feed very lightweight vit-b I will heavily mist the tops of the pots to form a light crust until they require at least 2litres a day.

cheers Cm

With coco I water every day even if it's wet, I like to water enough so the next 24Hours it's ready for another watering you can't over water coco unless they are really young seedling or sat in there run off.

Love coco, I go from 500ml pot's to 16L, 22L No problem wouldn't know how to treat a autoflower as i only run photo's tho.

Treat coco like soil get soil results, treat coco like hydro get hydro results.

Looking forward to see these grow

Esme

These will get a water everyday now, Even if it's plain coco still water everyday.

picture.php

Cmoon

respectfully after more then 20 years growing I put this thread up for the kind gesture made by Urban legends, Im not looking for a new style of how other people do things and weed will grow in a variety of ways.

Im a reasonble grower in any meduim and again respectfully I passed the kindergarden stuff around 2000

bests cm

Esme

respectfully after more then 20 years growing I put this thread up for the kind gesture made by Urban legends, Im not looking for a new style of how other people do things and weed will grow in a variety of ways.

Im a reasonble grower in any meduim and again respectfully I passed the kindergarden stuff around 2000

bests cm

No problem mate was just saying what I do with the coco! Good luck brother :dance013:

Cmoon

No problem mate was just saying what I do with the coco! Good luck brother :dance013:

Ive seen what you do = A1:tiphat:

im probably a bit more arid then most but my mainstay, Northernlights loves the push me pull you approach, over 5 years of growing this particular plant im aware of boundries and desires, iv grown it wet with good results but I try to stick to the 25/30 % rule of thumb before feeds, it wont work for everything and hopefully I find the skill to adjust accordingly on requirments.

cheers cmoon

Esme

Ive seen what you do = A1:tiphat:

im probably a bit more arid then most but my mainstay, Northernlights loves the push me pull you approach, over 5 years of growing this particular plant im aware of boundries and desires, iv grown it wet with good results but I try to stick to the 25/30 % rule of thumb before feeds, it wont work for everything and hopefully I find the skill to adjust accordingly on requirments.

cheers cmoon[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82039&pictureid=2000908&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Nice mate, Saying that mate I've grown in a medium called Mapito for a few years and I only ever water that stuff every 3 days ha ha, I would have it set up like you have with pond liner on floor and i make it a big flood and drain system.

i mix it with bean bag balls to make sure it don't hold to much water

Here is a picture.

picture.php

Cmoon

mapito...yes i recall that , tbh im not a wool fan but seen some incredable blooms on synthetic meduims...Ive recently gone with coco and hydroton on bigger pots (20L) for mums that il eventually flower as its a 48 watering which suits that room...Im going to blumat these Gorrilzas if weather does not permit getting them outside within time, but this is more a test of my skills to shunt these 4 into the best position possible, in other grows from testers id have money 10 years ago they were not autos.

Ground breakingstuff in my absence....much love cm

Cmoon

Gorilla Cookies first out the jacket 12 days ago remains the smallest after having her top in the peat pellet a few hours before I helped it out, I aim for minimum stress this go and let them do their own thing, updates when progress permits.

cheers cm

Cmoon

thanx for dropping in RED

Yes Bibi, pleased to have caught it early, shes took a bit of a knock from it as others are 3 times the size:)

cheers cm

Cmoon

Still a tad cold outdoors 8c, the grows in a reduced height box to fit in an innocent looking shed but my 4 hr lights off is 16c at canopy, 28c at the rootball....think i best clean the probe:laughing:
picture.php

SuperGlue photoperiod to stay in room entire grow bonzi:dance013:to referee from middle the Autos (1 in each corner) then i will flower it.

Quite happy with a flat 400 , formulex @1.5, foilar transporter/thrive daily.

cm