Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Thread Title Search
Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2019, 05:17 AM #1
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Has anyone ran any of skunkVAs beans yet?????? Reeeeeealllly interested in some
Of his gear but haven’t heard or seen much about it.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:42 AM #2
Chappi

Chappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to behold
He’a the original holder of the chemdog. He’s not much of a breeder per se but he has a lot a friends who are good breeders. If you want some legit chemdog chemsis chem4 or any chemfam gear he’s your guy.
Chappi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:54 AM #3
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
We KNOW who he is...lol... the question was have you grown the gear.

He's not the only one with those clones either, so it really is a proof in the pudding sort of thing. Which is probably why the question and the need to start a thread dedicated to the gear.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:07 AM #4
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
He’a the original holder of the chemdog. He’s not much of a breeder per se but he has a lot a friends who are good breeders. If you want some legit chemdog chemsis chem4 or any chemfam gear he’s your guy.
Technically chemdog is the original holder of the 91, sis and the D but skunkVA kept it safe separated from all the drama all these years.

But that’s not what I am asking. I’m asking if anyone has tried any of his gear? Namely the dog patch and hunza valley 91.

The hunza is piquing my interest most. It’s Skelly x 91 chem bx3. I think the guy has a good eye and nose for herb. I guess I may just have to do it regardless.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:14 AM #5
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
OH REALLY - I'm curious about the lines because of some TopDawg overlapping - but phenos being what they are...

But that's a very interesting pairing.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 07-28-2019, 03:34 AM #6
ForTheLove

ForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the roughForTheLove is a jewel in the rough
Hi, All.

At the start of this year I was lucky enough to score a pk of Double Krush, from Lucky Dog Seed Co. I popped 7 beans & ran 4 girls.

Was very happy with the pheno's I found. Didn't pay much attention to the males this time round, but nothing special stuck out from the 3 males anyway.

Outta the 4 girls, 1 was a rock solid og type plant, with earthy, mild fuel, sublet pine & skunk on the nose with the same coming through on the pallet when smoked.
Got a very similar pheno from the the sorta same cross from Pisces genetics bk in the day, that was sfv X chem91 (rev)

2. Was a lovely intense lime, cleaner chemical-ish thing, coupled with a touch of fuel, skunk & sour.
Coated the mouth with the same tangy sour lime bite.
Nugs very firm but no stones like the no.1

3. Was (from all my looking & reading over the yrs) was the 91 dom pheno. Looked like it so much imo (skunk va & his partner have seen my pics & did say that looked & sounded like the 91) but that's another story.
Deep sour, and what I can only describe as a garlic/fried onion-ish type funk, with a strong skunky hit at the end.
Nugs firm but had alil give too.

4. Just reminded me of chem 4 with the it's smell at the end of flower & dry bud smell/ taste!
I couldn't describe the smell or taste of the chem 4 But it was that! (& I ran the #4 for about 2 yrs!?)

Enjoyed them so much I grabbed a pk of his
chem fugo, can't wait to see what they hold.
Over all I'd happily recommend to anyone interested in trying a pk or 2 of skunk va work.

Pictures of plants & dry bud are on my instagram under the same handle! I'm just abit tired & lazy to post using ic mags uploading feature.

PLR&£ ALL
ForTheLove is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:35 AM #7
Vital

Vital will become famous soon enoughVital will become famous soon enough
I'm interested in his Road D.O.G. that uses the Crossroad Chem. Sounds awesome.

Instagram

Genesis 1:29

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Vital is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:48 PM #8
eyes

eyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of lighteyes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vital View Post
I'm interested in his Road D.O.G. that uses the Crossroad Chem. Sounds awesome.
I have his Road Dog but havent popped it as of yet. This doesnt really give any indication on what its like but possibly a future review to look forward to.
eyes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:06 PM #9
Chappi

Chappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to beholdChappi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
Technically chemdog is the original holder of the 91, sis and the D but skunkVA kept it safe separated from all the drama all these years.

But that’s not what I am asking. I’m asking if anyone has tried any of his gear? Namely the dog patch and hunza valley 91.

The hunza is piquing my interest most. It’s Skelly x 91 chem bx3. I think the guy has a good eye and nose for herb. I guess I may just have to do it regardless.
Yeah I get the story mixed up sorry.

I haven’t tried anything from him, was waiting on the dog patch but then I got humboldt csi’s chem91 s1 and when the dog patch was available again I didn’t see a need for it any longer.

I’m not into these super powerful types but I think they would make great topicals which I use since I have three herniated disks in my lower back.
Chappi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:18 PM #10
Vital

Vital will become famous soon enoughVital will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyes View Post
I have his Road Dog but havent popped it as of yet. This doesnt really give any indication on what its like but possibly a future review to look forward to.
Nice! Yeah let us know what you find if you pop them!

Instagram

Genesis 1:29

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Vital is offline Quote