What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G'day! Aussie here! :)

puggle6

Hi all,

Aussie grower here đź‘Ť

Looking forward to learning and helping around the place.

Might even throw up a journal!

T

Teddybrae

Cooee Cobber ...

So are you wearing blue Stubbies and a navy Jacky Howe? With a VB in yr left hand and a White Ox roll-ie in the other? If not, are you a genuine Aussie? Or are you one of those 10 pound Poms masquerading as an Aussie?

Whatever, this is a great site. Welcome from me ...

Ooroo ...

troutman

Seed Whore
Welcome to the Party. :)

:party:

BTW: Do you know where I can get Platypus eggs? Those are cute little buggers. :biggrin:

puggle6

You can't edit or send PM's until you get 50 posts. :tiphat:

Cool, ok will try not to spam up the place on the way.. lol

Contrary to popular belief, platypus babies are not puggles, only echidnas apparently!

Cute little buggers but have poison spur so I'm not shaking one down any time soon for its eggs.

:good:

Boss Cocky

Welcome to the community, Puggles, or should I say Muggles. That’s what tokers were known as in the Jazz era.

A bit of trivia for you - Louis Armstrong was a five cigar sized joints a day toker. No wonder he was always singing What a Wonderful World with a big cheesy grin on his face. Lol

How does your garden grow, mate?
Hydro or soil? Sunshine or lightbulbs?

puggle6

Welcome to the community, Puggles, or should I say Muggles. That’s what tokers were known as in the Jazz era.

A bit of trivia for you - Louis Armstrong was a five cigar sized joints a day toker. No wonder he was always singing What a Wonderful World with a big cheesy grin on his face. Lol

Hi mate!

I'm indoors, both soil and hydro :yes:

I'll put up a few pics when I get home :tiphat:

puggle6

Let's see if I can get this to work..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=80805&pictureid=1962385
Wild Thai Ryder

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=80805&pictureid=1962386
Kings Kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=80805&pictureid=1962387
Super Lemon Haze

Some of me better work, so youse don't think I'm full of shit :laughing:

puggle6

Bugga

album.php

Super Lemon Haze

album.php

Kings Kush

album.php

Wild Thai Ryder

T

Teddybrae

And the fucked throat that caused his voice!

T

Teddybrae

Puggles ... ya need to upload pics to yr Gallery THEN download them to a post ... OR, see the little paperclip in the actions under advanced post? Attach a picture there ... but they come up small.
Anyway ... I believe you ... I don't put up pics of my plants ... someone in the real world might have worked out who I am.

(Hmm. you might not be able to do that gallery thing until after 50 posts.)