What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

The only way Biden beats Trump is if Biden babbles so incoherently he causes Trump to stroke out on stage. WTF is this?!?!

[YOUTUBEIF]3DbE2SmV2bs[/YOUTUBEIF]

:biglaugh:

He tries so hard to not be himself, and just ends up sounding even more ridiculous.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are Company's like ATT that need to be broken up. Once there that big customer service sucks,they know there's no other option. Certain areas only have 1 provider.

When 4K became mainstream it should not be an extra charge to get it. I see no reason for that tech to be considered a option anymore. Its always gonna be about profits and greed. There never gonna be satisfied making 100% profit when they know USA suckers are gonna pay 1000%. DTV/ATT is one of the worst if not the worst. Dealing with those ass clowns is a PITA... END RANT :biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I found this meme out there - on those there intrawebs - and wondered if it was true - The lady in the picture is Kamala Harris - democrat party - she's wanting to be president -

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She said she tried cannabis in collage. It wasn't at the same time. .. It is true she put thousands of people behind bars for weed when she was AG.
[youtubeif]kKMwua-_jlQ[/youtubeif]

M

Mr D

Old hairy legs the corn pop slayer really packs them in, when he's not smelling someone's hair.

EKyxOjbWkAApXo1.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When he's run out of lies and weaseling legal moves, does he have the rocks to admit he ordered it?

picture.php

M

Mr D

Found a Democrat candidate worthy of support.

Average social interactions per story on 2020 candidates and Baby Yoda Interactions on Facebook and Twitter, Nov. 12–25, 2019

https://www.axios.com/baby-yoda-202...ick-b3bf5f78-436a-42a5-8904-7c33ac15b85c.html

2019-11-25-baby-yoda-tablet.png

In terms of raw interactions since Nov. 12, Baby Yoda’s 2.28 million trail only the Democratic frontrunners — Joe Biden (8 million), Bernie Sanders (2.9 million) and Elizabeth Warren (2.53 million).

The rate of interactions is massive, though, considering that Baby Yoda would only rank 10th in terms of the number of articles (1,368) written about it.

Because the data only captures interactions with news stories, it doesn’t take in the myriad Baby Yoda memes and content native to social media — meaning that its reach is likely far wider.

EKkT5b9W4AAH44s.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
Yes, I'm guilty of ordering organic fertilizer off Amazon.

When your local store is Walmart, and the goods are Chinese, what’s the difference? They can ship it to you, or they can ship it to a brick and mortar.
Not always Walmart. We’ve gone through Fedco, Fedmart, Gemco, Target, KMart, Walmart, Costco, when it used to be Sears, Penny’s, and Wards.
Time marches on.
The difference now is mom and pop are making money selling on Amazon, Etsy, et al. Amazon being just the latest flavor.

All my hiking gear was bought online from cottage manufacturers. More and more have their own websites. They’re starting their own coalitions. Abandoning Amazon.

I don’t know Amazon should pay taxes. Bezos should. I’m not sure at what point it becomes double taxation. Seems they should only be paid once.
Either way it’s passed on to the extent of what the market will bear. If they can. They’re usually doing that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts