What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mugenbao

Blood x Durban Poison
@ Day 57

Bred on Maui in the 90's using the Blood sativa as the mother, and a select Durban Poison father.

Candied Pineapples galore!!!
picture.php

That looks freaking gorgeous! Sounds like a lovely plant :D

BoldAsLove

Veteran
If looks could get you high, we'd all be cosmically blasted right now, Purple Clouds. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing, and please excuse my ratty outdoor buds :)

OTH#4 progeny bringing up the rear

picture.php
picture.php

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
If looks could get you high, we'd all be cosmically blasted right now, Purple Clouds. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing, and please excuse my ratty outdoor buds :)

OTH#4 progeny bringing up the rear

View Image View Image

The bud structure looks familiar, is that a clone of the big calyx pheno you ran indoors? Looks yummy anyway.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
No, but good guess Thule. It's the progeny of #4 which was an incensey purple pheno with very good structure but not as good as #5 which is the green pheno you're thinking of. All females were pollinated with a mix of the 5 males I had. This plant has none of its mom in its terpenes. It's ripe orange, tropical fruit, perfume, and woody earth which is in the background. My guess is male #9 as the father and dominator of this particular incross. Wide-ish leaves for a tropical variety with up to 13 blades.

I'm hoping to get a clone of #5 in ground this season.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a few more of the Molokai Skunk Sativa
Day 63
picture.php

picture.php

(sorry for the stray hair)

jay sus

this aces´s panama which has pink pistils in early flowering is just superb. excellence on all accounts,taste,structure,bud density,yield. ultimate sativa for me.

idiit

Veteran
working the sativa dom santa maria in hybrids. here is an aww from seed ( now using cuts) female that has "sweet thang" attributes including a nice sativa type high crossed with santa maria pollen; aww (from seed, not that tired out aww male) x santa maria sativa. the aww shows potential to go purple in cold so I call this cut paw ( purple aloha widow); PAM (purple aloha maria). paw/santa maria sativa.

picture.php

intense, energetic sativa high with some psychoactivity.

santa maria has been used in three famous strains; original low rider 1,2; blue santa and holy princess.

Brazilian santa maria has lots of controversy but i'm digging my first cross with her.

vermontman

Baglung Nepali Sativa

Baglung Nepali Sativa

Baglung Nepali landrace sativa finished 8 weeks

Attachments

• BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 015.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 015.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 21
  • BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 004.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 004.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 15
  • BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 003.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 003.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20
  • BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 014.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA READY 014.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 23

Rastatrue

Ital ites!

Ital ites!

A friend sent I a treat from Negril yesterday. The limestone & red ground just works wonders. Can't say what these are exactly but the big one looks like the lambsbread. The other is super sweet!
I've loved this Ultimate Sativa thread for some time now. I proud after 10 years to be able to share these images with you all.
Hail Jah Rastafari! "it is right and just to give thanks and praise"

One Love

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

vermontman

BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD

BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD

What is life without seeds?
After trim my damn scissors were stained purple!

Attachments

• BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 011.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 011.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 14
  • BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 012.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 012.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 14
  • BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 013.jpg
    BAGLUNG NEPALI SEED BUD 013.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 14

jay sus

hows the smell on the pre98 kali mist? curious cause did a cross of it which had most wonderful aromas. looks sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts