What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Another new light will be released soon. :good:

Also samsung and osram chips; meanwell driver.

This is the smallest model of this series. Guess the name. :D

Attachments

• Mars FC.jpg
    Mars FC.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 15

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
hope it is good as the video i watched on the new sp3000 good job again mars hydro:thank you:

It is similar to SP3000. Our second samsung and osram model.

FC3000 use meanwell driver. FC4800 and 6500 use inventronic driver.
All with dimmer box. This series is mainly aimed at commercial grow.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Black cherry punch from inhousegenetics grown under our light.
Anyone grow this strain before? How's the yield?

Attachments

• Black Cherry (1).jpg
    Black Cherry (1).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Black Cherry (2).jpg
    Black Cherry (2).jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Black Cherry (3).jpg
    Black Cherry (3).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 16
  • Black Cherry (4).jpg
    Black Cherry (4).jpg
    132 KB · Views: 15
  • Black Cherry (5).jpg
    Black Cherry (5).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 16

MoS

Very nice, 2 weeks now with the TS 600, amazed how the plants grow compared to HPS, hoping for the best in the giveaway :cool:

Mellow old School...

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
Which driver are you using on the FC series? 3.0umol/j ?? Do you have a verified test showing those numbers, because that seems pretty hard to believe, or did you not include driver loss in those number like KindLED recently tried to do and got caught? Also the price seems pretty high, compared to other similar rack lights, like the GeekBeast Pro, who is using Samsung LM301H diodes in their fixtures instead of the older Samsung LM301B diodes in the FC series.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes please!

by odd coincidence i'm starting another flower run just about the time stock should arrive in the us so i would be able to start producing content for you immediately upon receiving the light:)

which reminds me i need to download the pics for my weekly update which i have done more or less on time for well over 6 months now. i have had the first lamp i won from mars producing flower almost continuously since i got it...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, FC3000, FC4800, FC6500 all are square one.

FC6500 is very huge, 5x5 tent is suitable for it.

The fc 6500 even has a dimmer thats sweet and that coverage is good too :good:.. Why the inventronics drivers ? Are they better than the meanwell ones ?. i love the idea where it folds nice going Mars and 3.0 umol at 650w. :woohoo:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Very nice, 2 weeks now with the TS 600, amazed how the plants grow compared to HPS, hoping for the best in the giveaway :cool:

Mellow old School...

Welcome and thanks for choosing our TS600. :party:

Could you pls share some pictures of the grow? :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Which driver are you using on the FC series? 3.0umol/j ?? Do you have a verified test showing those numbers, because that seems pretty hard to believe, or did you not include driver loss in those number like KindLED recently tried to do and got caught? Also the price seems pretty high, compared to other similar rack lights, like the GeekBeast Pro, who is using Samsung LM301H diodes in their fixtures instead of the older Samsung LM301B diodes in the FC series.

FC3000 is meanwell driver. Other two uses inventronic driver.
We double checked the PPE number and found there is was a mistake in calculation. And we have made the adjustment on our site. We are still in the process to complete the description page of the light. So there are some data should be adjusted too.

Seems Geekbeast pro is a chinese supplier from alibaba. All the LM301H from chinese suppliers are fake. Because samsung only supply LM301H to America local brands. Also, they are only in this market for 2 years but we have been in here for 11 years. Our quality was recognized by most of growers. :good: