Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Tripleberry F2 Testers by browntrout

Thread Title Search
Tripleberry F2 Testers by browntrout Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2019, 07:14 PM #1
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Tripleberry F2 Testers by browntrout

I am about two weeks later than anticipated in getting this grow underway and apologize to browntrout for that. My flower room needed a few modifications after the last grow finished up. Hopefully he has not given up on me.

So here is the plan:

Upon germination the seeds will be placed in 20 ounce Hempy cups with a mixture of perlite and clay balls for medium. They will be fed Jack's Pro Hydro and Calnit in RO water at ec's to be determined by plant need.

They will be transplanted when needed into one gallon Hempy containers and the final ladies will be transplanted to 5 gallon Hempys for flower.

The majority of veg will happen under 300w actual draw LED high bay shoplights. The plants will be topped and trained. Flower will be in a 5.5' x 8' room with two URSA LED COB units (640 actual watts each). The plants will be trained under a SCROG screen.

More details to come. Let's get this show on the road.

Cool packaging and I like the crush proof tube. 15 regular seeds into the shot glass.

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:44 PM #2
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Nice one will be watching following another one of BT testers looking good on the home front . Good luck

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Completed..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:46 PM #3
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Woke up this morning to 14 of 15 sunk seeds. Moved them into a container with a damp paper towel and onto the top of the satellite box. Pisses our cat off - that's her favorite warm place to nap.

I wonder if the cable and satellite companies realize what an important role they play in cannabis growing for us home growers. Kind of funny when I stop and think about it. I have a thermostat controlled 20" x 48" heat mat in my veg area for cloning that I could easily set the seeds on for warmth but I just automatically go for the satellite box when it comes to germing seeds. Old habits die hard.

Next update when we have tails.

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

starke is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2019, 08:30 PM #4
starke

And So It Begins

Woke up this morning to find 13 of 15 seeds with tails and the remaining two split and showing the tip. Time to plant.

I make a depression in each cup and fill it with about a tablespoon of pure vermiculite. The seedling is then planted in the center. I find the little bit of vermiculite helps retain moisture around the seedling during the first crucial 24 - 48 hours.

So we have 15 Tripleberry F2s in solo Hempy Cups. When they pop up they will be receiving about 500 umol of LED to start with.

100% germ rate. Great seed vigor. Next update when there is good green showing.

Peace,
starke

starke is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2019, 04:18 AM #5
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really nice
Subbed!

Germing some of my own Tripleberry as well, excited about what I'll find.

Smoke_A_Lot is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2019, 05:25 AM #6
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Cool packaging and I like the crush proof tube.
They are called microcentrifuge tubes and you can buy them online.

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:25 AM #7
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
is that vermiculite in the perlite my eyes are shit just wondering
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2019, 08:04 AM #8
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
is that vermiculite in the perlite my eyes are shit just wondering
He does mention the vermiculite between 2 of the pics.

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2019, 02:06 PM #9
starke

troutman: I've lived a sheltered life. I had no idea what those tubes were called or used for. Thanks.

big315smooth: I do put a pocket with about a tablespoon of vermiculite to ensure the seedling has adequate moisture for the first couple of days.

Thanks for joining in.

starke is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:34 PM #10
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Woke up this morning to find 13 of 15 seeds with tails and the remaining two split and showing the tip. Time to plant.
View Image
I make a depression in each cup and fill it with about a tablespoon of pure vermiculite. The seedling is then planted in the center. I find the little bit of vermiculite helps retain moisture around the seedling during the first crucial 24 - 48 hours.
View Image
View Image
View Image
So we have 15 Tripleberry F2s in solo Hempy Cups. When they pop up they will be receiving about 500 umol of LED to start with.
View Image
100% germ rate. Great seed vigor. Next update when there is good green showing.

Peace,
starke
Congratulations starke

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Completed..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

DARKSIDER is offline Quote