What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
VERY VIGOROUS AND PRODUCTIVE 100% SATIVA F1 HYBRID THAT WILL DELIGHT LOVERS OF CENTRAL AMERICAN SATIVAS

Panama Goddess, the elite parent with which we have developed our best Panama hybrids of recent years, has in this case been crossed with our best parents of Honduran sativa (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype) to produce this new Central American sativa, in which we further explore the best possible combinations between elite parental plants of our most highly worked sativa varieties, combined with new parents selected from our latest preservation projects with new tropical sativa varieties, thus expanding our arsenal of old school, 100% sativa F1 hybrids.

Honduras x Panama grows with the typical spruce tree structure, and with the impressive vigour and classic strength of the most productive and corpulent Central American sativas. Its structure tends towards the desirable robustness and manageable stretch of the highly worked Panama line, which also contributes its excellent adaptability to indoor cultivation. The fresh, wild and vibrant genetics from Honduras, together with the heterosis typical of F1 hybrids, work to greatly enhance the vigour and production of this cross.

The flowering develops progressively and at a steady pace, constantly producing generous reflowerings. The main tips and side branches grow to accumulate enormous floral structures that are united in the form of long and heavy colas across the plant. Given strong light intensity, enough space for its development and the right feeding and warm temperatures, the final yield of this hybrid can be astonishing.

Lovers of old school Central American sativas will be as happy as kids in a sweetshop with the terpenes and the psychoactivity of this variety. Sweet, lemony, incense and vanilla aromas of the refined Panama, with a dangerous background like flammable/fermented gas accompanied by the woody touches and violet petal perfumes of the purple Honduras. A Central American sativa effect of the highest quality. At the end of the flowering and with a bit of cold temperatures, the flowers acquire a beautiful deep purple tone typical of the purple Honduras and the Highland Colombian sativas, with certain plants showing the characteristic red/pink pistils of the Panama Red and the Colombian 'Punto Rojo' strains.

A standard (regular) and feminized limited edition, available while stocks last.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD AND FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1HYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-13 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 14-18 %
CBD:Null
CBG: 1.4-2 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Our best parental plants of first generation pure Honduras (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype) x Panama Goddess elite (F10).
STRUCTURE: Pine tree structure, typical of the largest and most productive Central American sativas, with a huge main cola and powerful side branches, with the desirable robustness and manageable stretch of the Panama.
BOUQUET: Sweet, lemony, incensed and vanilla aromas of refined Panama, with a dangerous background like flammable/fermented gas, woody touches and violet petals.
HIGH: Central American sativa effect of the highest quality. From a strong Honduran beginning: clean, energetic and euphoric, to a more Panamanian development: creative, dreamy and psychedelic.

CULTIVATION TIPS

Outdoors, it produces excellent results in tropical/subtropical climates, although it can also be grown with great success in warm coastal weathers with mild autumns (similar to the Mediterranean) until latitude 43º.

Indoors, it requires strong light intensity and enough space to develop properly. A sativa hybrid that’s very well suited to SCROG culture due to its excellent vigour and yield in the side branches.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, moderate/high levels of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

---------------------------------------

Special thanks to Terpene and Tangwena and other friends for helping us to test this new limited edition. You can get more info about the testig of this new limited edition at:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=316097&page=22

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346543&page=7

Attachments

• Honduras x Panama.jpg
    Honduras x Panama.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN3868 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3868 recortada.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCN3869 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3869 recortada.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCN3900 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3900 recortada.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCN3903 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3903 recortada.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCN3905 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3905 recortada.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCN3837 recortada.jpg
    DSCN3837 recortada.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 284
  • Panama Diosa x Honduras P1 regular Tangwena cola 9 weeks flowering recortada.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Honduras P1 regular Tangwena cola 9 weeks flowering recortada.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 282
  • honduras_x_panama finished2.jpg
    honduras_x_panama finished2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 269
  • honduras_x_panama finished3.jpg
    honduras_x_panama finished3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 271

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Will try this one in a month or two when my Bodhi Acapulco Golds are finished. That's the only spot in my space tall enough for these kind of Sativa's.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
For those avid on the breeding details.

Honduras x Panama regular version was produced by pollinating the 10th generation Panama Goddess with our best 1st generation colorful Honduras males.

On the other hand, the feminized version was produced by pollinating first generation Honduras 7 female (purple and high yielding colombian pheno) with Panama Goddess reversed.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Very vigorous grower, typical tropical sativa structure. Stretch is over and she is three times the size she was when I switched to 12-12. Flowers are numerous and are starting to give off Sweet aromas.

ColaCalyx

My H×P broke broke on 5.1 - I'm already impressed.
Wasn't the fastest to pop (Bubba Hash was), but quickly outgrew all the others, vigor is insane. The #2 (of 3) is emitting a stink already, can't remember when I had a plant this young smell this strong.....lots of potential I think

SolarLogos

Day 41

Day 41

Here are my HxP standard. The oldest 2 are 41 days old and the other 5 were started about a week behind them. I'm very impressed with these. So far, they are quite easy to grow. They are in peat, perlite, ewc and bat guano. I fed them last night for only the second time with 600 ppm (including 115ppm for water) of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow, a natural and organic liquid formula.

I have been pinching every 3 sets of nodes. Size wise, they are very manageable and respond well to pinching. It will be interesting to see how much of a stretch they do. I have clones I am waiting on roots, which I will flip to 12 hours in the flower room. That should give you indoor growers a chance to see how manageable they will be indoors under light.

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Clone Rooted

Clone Rooted

Two of the HxP rooted. They went 8 days under the dome. Still waiting on 5 more. Here is one:

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Clones all Rooted

Clones all Rooted

Two of the HxP rooted. They went 8 days under the dome. Still waiting on 5 more. Here is one:
View Image
Peace, God bless

The remaining 5 clones have rooted and been transplanted. So, 8-9 days and all 7 of 7 rooted. This really is a nice plant. So far, they have been pretty easy, they don't seem to require much nutrients, but at same time, they respond well to feeding, 600 ppm and no sign of any toxicity, just taking off and looking happy and green.

I have 2 that are more columnar, with wider nodes and little branching, but the other 5 are built fairly compact for a sativa and branching very well. They respond to pinching at all the branches by quickly putting out symmetrical branching with a quick steadily growth. I've not had many plants that seem to like pinching and respond so quickly.

Nevil's Haze x Panama is very similar in structure, but not as compact because of the wider internode spacing. Recovery time from being pinched is a little longer, but once she starts putting out new growth, it's pretty steady and fast.

Nicely done Dubi, they are a clear reflection of your patience, passion and experience. I can't thank you enough.:tiphat:
Before finding Ace, I had doubts if I would ever see sativas like this ever again.

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

These HxP are pretty easy to root. While I did get 7 out of 7 to root, I trimmed a branch off of one of my HxP and for kicks, poked it into a container of coco I had sitting out from harvesting a plant. No hormones or anything, just pinched it off and poked it into coco and ignored it. It rained for a few days. Here it is this morning:

I've said before, this is an easy plant to grow, if anyone wants a pure sativa that does not have a high difficulty level. Very vigorous, healthy plants and so far, trouble free. Out of my 7, two are columnar and the other 5 have the shortest internodes of any of my plants, very compact for a sativa and quite symmetrical. Responds very well to pinching and re-branches fairly evenly where pinched.

Peace, God bless

West Aera

I have a feeling this may be my favourite strain of all time and I'm still a few months off from even trying it. So far they're handling our Australian winter pretty well, being absolutely knocked around the last week or two with strong winds coming off Antartica but they're holding up well

I've got one massive very thin leafed male that's more than double the height of everything else. One thin leaf female and one thicker leaf very compact female. I also have another very thin leaf male which was even taller than my other one before flip but I ended up moving it to a small pot to make space so it never really ended up stretching in flower, but I suspect it would have been even bigger than the other. Going to be using both males and open pollinating everything in my garden. Which includes a very frosty (and only just started flowering) g.m.o x stardawg which should make for a ....very interesting cross

Gs7mAxo.jpg

NYBCHVW.jpg

vKuuLPJ.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh what a beauty this fem girl is! As I mentioned several posts back, she stretched like mad and is easily 3 times the height when I switched to flowering. She's been increasing slowly with the flowers getting larger and larger over the past several weeks and she's now getting quite fat indeed. The pistils are just barely showing signs of turning even though she's now running out of steam.

I haven't had as much time lately tend to these plants so haven't bothered to try to stimulate her further with feedings, but that's totally fine. She smells sweet and spicey. I'll give her another 3 weeks probably and hopefully she'll be done enough by then so I can shut down the lights for the summer. I'm really looking forward to giving this one a try.

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama fem

Purple Honduras x Panama fem

I had two beauties but lost one to my bad overwatering she got a stem rot.
Drying them out saved them the dead one has now turned into clones to save her younguns.

She is starting to stink like crazy cant wait to see her buds develop.

Hopefully a couple of the clones will take as the second plant looked very similar but was taller with a slightly different scent would be nice to have both.
So far its a beautiful easy plant to grow if you dont over water them but I dont think any plant except rice would have survived that cock up.

I grew the reg Panama x Honduras and was over the moon so I had to try this version it can only be awesome with those genetics

I have had them on 10.5 hrs since berth to keep them manageable as I only have 1200mm head room.
The red led comes on for the first and last hours.
The rest of the time is a 375w CMH as flowering and the clones progress I will add a second 375w CMH for bud set and growth.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Day 60

Day 60

It's day 60. Today, the weather shot up to 104F (40C). I was planning to move the plants to the shade, but I monitored them and they did just fine in the sun. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same, then we drop down into the 90's.
Here they are, 1-5. The two males, 6,7 are out.

HxP 1, 2

HxP 3, 4

HxP 5

HP 1 has a lemon and floral smell
HP 2 Smells of incense and wood
HP 3 is very floral
HP 4 Incense with lemon in the background
HP 5 Floral, Rosemary and lemon

Providing the above are females, I am keeping HP 2 to cross with OTH, searching for more incense. Once I see hairs, I will pick one more and cull the rest. All clones are currently in the flower room, so at least a clone of everything will finish.
These are probably my favorite plants this year. Very easy to grow. Feeding is up to 600 ppm. I've never had any leaf curl or any sign of nitrogen toxicity. Two feedings a week and water when it needs it, which is daily now in these hot temps. Other than the feeding, washing with insecticidal soap every other night and pinching when needed, they are maintenance free.
Peace, God bless