What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the sour slut!

G

hey everyone here is one of jimmynitz creations ,, what-a-plant!
here is the dried product !

here is this jewl growing

G

thanks jdog i love takin pics!! glad ya enjoyed them !!

and mr.mo!! how r ya good buddy!!! thanks for the kind words!! MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! LOL i love this sour slut very nice plant!!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Whats up SS!! Yeah that Sour slut is a nice one. I am keeping that arouund for a few more runs at least. i like the sweet smell of it, i think it comes from the C99 in the mix. Good to see you and give me a call

Nevermind

G

hey nevermind!! wazz up! yea this is a gooden lol !! hope all is well i'll holla at ya soon!

M

Mr. Nevermind

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Sour Slut = ecsd x space queen. Pics looking good glad to see you around. How's the 1leg who's hanging with you?

Lol, the 1leg. I talked to 3legdog (the growing one) and he is doing well. He still has all his genes except foe Sour slut and KKSC. Last i heard he had 5k hps bathibg his girls. I am supposed to go see him and bring a camera to post here but each time we try to make plans to meet it never works out

Nevermind

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Yo thats great Neevermind. How are you doing these days? I hope that you do get around to hooking up with 1leg I'd like to see what he's up to. Keep me informed.

M

Mr. Nevermind

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Yo thats great Neevermind. How are you doing these days? I hope that you do get around to hooking up with 1leg I'd like to see what he's up to. Keep me informed.

I am doing well, thank you for asking. i hope all is well with you as well. Yeah the 1leg i talk too ( which is the grower one, not the biker looking one) is ok. we make plans to meet up but he doesnt have a phone so we make plans then either his schedule changes or mine does. I need to hook up with him though, at least to give hm sour slut back. The one down there with SS is cool also, good guy. Just not as much a grower as the other. it does get confuing tlking about 3legdog. too many of em to keep track of,lol. unless you met thm, thn you figure it out

Nevermind

ColoraDro

Already told you how i felt about that damn slut :joint:

now me has to find her :fsu:

Looking good sun love all the pics dude :wave:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
The grower one I never met. We just kept crossing paths. The Biker one I had a chance to hang out with a lot. I hope they are all well.

M

Mr. Nevermind

SmokeyPufmaster said:
The grower one I never met. We just kept crossing paths. The Biker one I had a chance to hang out with a lot. I hope they are all well.

Ahh, I see. You were over there when the were I assume. In april. Yeah that was an interesting trip. they lost each other and found each other only to miss their plane and get stuck there. too funny. They are both cool, the biker one is a good guy. real social and likes his beer. The other is the grower who used to post here all the time. he is a bit of a loner. Just stays with his girls. The grower one is real cool, he has just been a hermmit for too long so people get on his nerves fast. SS is with the biker and i think they are cool. The grower is still up here close to me. Its best to keep the two apart for now.

Nevermind