What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kapernick posts from funny pic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
:moon:

picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I don't think the shoes are real.

The C.K. thing has gone so far off the rails, every time I hear about it, I cringe.

vta

Veteran
You know, it has nothing to do with the flag, it has to do with black lives matter and respect for black people. It´s fucking Trump-Propaganda. :tiphat:

Yeah...It's about police brutality against blacks.

But all he is doing is disrespecting our flag. Not your flag...my flag.

Wrong place and time for self promotion. He was done...dried up and all his plays were known. Get a clue. He is a selfish POS. Anti American-commie loving sumbitch.

:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Wrong place and time for self promotion. He was done...dried up and all his plays were known. Get a clue. He is a selfish POS. Anti American-commie loving sumbitch.

it's ALL about our Constitution and ALL American people allowed the right of peaceful protest, anyone NOT respecting those rights under our Constitution is an anti-American Commie loving son of a bitch, oh! and a self piece of shyte.......

Right on Herman!!!

and vta, whaddya think 'bout that Nike stock goin' through the roof!!! :good:

vta

Veteran
I think Nike took a gamble and it paid off. I also know several entities across the US have stopped using their products. So...alienating some of their base is not so smart. Why enter a controversy? Business is better when not taking political sides. Hence the 3 Billion dollar initial drop. Then the smart ones, buy on the low.

But...anyways...I hate the dude. Che is no ones hero...well except the dumb asses of the world. And Racists. lol

Hermanthegerman

Veteran

Hello, I was knowing that you write it is your flag not mine, but on ICmag I can write what I want, it´s not an american forum, it´s an international forum. If you don´t like, bye bye,...:tiphat:

And by the way, I am a Green Bay Packers fan and watch Football every week.

I have a dream,....said Dr. Martin Luther King

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, it has nothing to do with the flag, it has to do with black lives matter and respect for black people. It´s fucking Trump-Propaganda. :tiphat:

Not exactly Trump propaganda (though he could feel that way). Keep in mind he is controlled by the military

oh yeah nike the poster child for shit working conditions very cheap overseas labor and making the most profits in any manner

how ironic
not only that but try to take a knee for any reason good or bad at most jobs
see you on the unemployment line
so stop trying to use your time in the stoplight for a good cause but ill timed do it on your time not when on others time

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
*TRIGGER WARNING*: Nothing disrespects OUR Flag (and what it stands for) more than photoshopping it onto the bottom of a pair of sneakers to make a point that isn't true. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts