Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

Thread Title Search
Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2018, 02:29 AM #1
AmericanFarmer

AmericanFarmer will become famous soon enoughAmericanFarmer will become famous soon enough
Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

Anyone grown any of Dukes gear? Heard he’s got the Fire? If so how was it , and how well did it grow?
I have some of his Screaming Eagle 🦅
AmericanFarmer is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 11:48 AM #2
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
He at bros grimm now, heard they working chem. Not sure about the new c99 etc.
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:30 PM #3
AmericanFarmer

AmericanFarmer will become famous soon enoughAmericanFarmer will become famous soon enough
I thought he broke away from BG a while ago, and now has his own seed line “Dominion Seed Co” ???

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:42 PM #4
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Really? Im not up to date my news is crica 2016 obviously. I think maybe the nail varnish went to souls head and maybe his shit isnt that good by todays standards. Not his fault things moved on while he was out the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 08-20-2018, 12:46 PM #5
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

The seeds look good, very samey atm but if they are good then least the will all be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:15 PM #6
AmericanFarmer

No doubt lol the nail polish! Dudes got some weird grooming habits lol.
Yeah from what I can tell dukes gear looks good on IG but didn’t know if anyone here has personally ran any of it? Hopefully we will here some thing soon!
Take care bro.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:55 PM #7
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
He does have his own company now. But is still working with C99. Just released some combo packs of C99 hybrids. While most of his gear is Chem/Skunk oriented.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 02:09 AM #8
AmericanFarmer

Yeah I got a pack of the helena and strawberry diesel x C99 cross hope they are fire.

Old 08-23-2018, 04:20 AM #9
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant future
First time growing his stuff for me...I listened to an interview he gave online and thought he was a good dude, so I bought some of his seed a while back and put them outside this year.

Got some nice females out of the seeds I planted...I'm growing a few selections each of his Granny skunk and Dominion skunk...both varieties are very easy to grow so far...light feeders that just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Noticed some possible mold issues with the one of the Granny Skunk, but all the Dominions have been as solid as a rock so far. As you can see, both varieties stay squat and compact during veg/early flower.

Dominion skunk (L) and Granny skunk (R) side by side....

Some others that stretched a bit more than the ones above...Granny skunk (L) and Dominion skunk (R)...

I'll post some more pics up here as they get closer to finishing as I'm growing a few more of these that I didn't post pics of. I got one that is an absolute stinker...I believe it's a Granny skunk selection...got high hopes for that plant. Even the fan leaves reek at this point and they've only just started budding.

Overall pretty much trouble free and looking like they're on cue for a mid-October finish. Good job on these, Duke!

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:15 AM #10
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
I like the dude. Talked to him couple times recently. Can learn alot if you pay attn to him. Everyone I know who's grown his seeds has fallen on the scale from "got exactly what I wanted" to "better than I hoped". Currently growing his last Apollo haze project. Also have some Apollo 11 x p75 which is next
subrob is offline Quote