Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Best Thai hybrid\ SE Asian hybrids

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Best Thai hybrid\ SE Asian hybrids Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2018, 01:59 AM #1
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
Smile Best Thai hybrid\ SE Asian hybrids

The title pretty much says it all. I'm just curious what you guys & girls found to be the best available SE Asian, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese strains available today.

I dont mind a little teasing with some of the no longer available stuff if you really found it to be a Sativa lovers holy grail, and you have pics to show her off

I'm looking for something with that special clear UP UP UP in the sky, glowing effect that hits you behind the eyes with pleasant feelings of endless mind power. Like you took the pill from the movie limitless lol
Dr.Young is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:39 AM #2
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
I never tried this one, but love the look of the long hairs and narrow droopy leaves!!

https://www.seedsman.com/en/mama-thai-seeds
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 01:33 AM #3
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Double post, oops

Old 07-20-2018, 01:45 AM #4
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
I only have grown two Thai blends, they both were exceptional.

The Thai Haze x SK1 by Sam is so nice, have kept her for several years now.

Recent plant, micro style:

Ace Zamaldelica throw some Thai dominant phenos, I had two,
but culled after a couple years because my environment was a bad match.

The carrot mango Zamal pheno close up:

I have made bubble hash, cobbed and long term cured buds of these plants and was rewarded with some of the best smoke ever, and i have been smoking for over 4 decades

Good stuff

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 02:34 AM #5
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Golden Tiger by Ace
Water- is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 02:56 AM #6
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
I wanna try Aces Orient Express .... The Vietnamese black x chinese indica to keep this fully asian on Sativa\Indica side is pretty cool.

Got some Mama Thai going for the first time I'm excited about, and wanna be the first one to really show that one off on here, its a shame it hasn't been fully examined already!

I have high hopes for a Thai x Mazari that I'm gonna do a journal\project of when I can too....

Have my eyes on Sativa seedbanks Full Moon.... Definitely wanna get cbg Destroyer when I get funds too probably before Orient Express

Some stuff that isn't Asian still interests me too like Nirvana's Maui Waui... I wanna do a project with that..... A Durban Poison project. If only I had the funds to buy everything, and the light to run it all lol.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:36 AM #7
herbgreen

herbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of light
The latest one has been done by ACE

Thai Chi - Chiang Mai x Kali China

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349535
herbgreen is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 09:28 AM #8
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
The latest one has been done by ACE

Thai Chi - Chiang Mai x Kali China

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349535
seems like they out of stock anymore :/

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 09:54 AM #9
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
Golden tiger thai phenos are quite easy to find,i've had 2 from my 6 seeds.
A pic of a cola from the 1st 1 i grew,2nd 1 has only been in flower a couple of weeks

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:19 PM #10
Dr.Young

Damn that Golden Tiger looks glorious.... I really dont understand how ive overlooked Thai chi.... i swear ive clicked on that thing a few dozen times and thought it was Indi dom 8-9 week so I didnt really care for it.... I have spent probably 100 hours just in the last month or so on that site...

I got my fingers crossed I have some good luck with the Red Thai, Sae Dang thai phenos in the Thai x mazari I'm waiting on from a fellow member. He did a cross of Trsc Mazari, and Thai I believe.... Definitely excited for that one.

I have some Mullumbimby Madness x Blacklimereserve going right now that looks special Satty style, and I'm pretty sure Mullumbimby has a Thai in it .. I'm in the school of thought that pretty much all true Sativas at least originated in Asia\India anyway so its tough to really focus on "landraces".