Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > DOD ufo pictures

Thread Title Search
DOD ufo pictures Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2017, 05:17 PM #1
igrowone

igrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivor
DOD ufo pictures

there are many ufo threads on here
but the department of defense has recently released some wild videos of a F18 encounter with a ufo
you got to give some pretty serious credibility to the source since it's not seen to be in their interests to show stuff like this
not posting a link since plenty of places to see it out there
i know i'm one step closer to X files thinking

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:26 PM #2
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
The term is "Limited hang-out".

Tell a few people at a time.

The US Air Force had a very short press release in the front section of the San Jose Mercury News in Jan. 1995.

"Air Force admits recovering manufactured objects that were non-terrestrial in origin in New Mexico in 1947."

Obviously, front page news, since it directly addressed the Roswell incident.

But they went with a teeny page 12 mini-article.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 05:34 PM #3
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
project blue beam?

i wouldn't embrace the rapture just yet.

trichrider is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:43 PM #4
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
they come to serve man

Finished 9 sb
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298125

Malawi Zamaldelica grow with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338437

Malawi x Panama with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74099
Borderliner is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 06:21 PM #5
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond reputeMidnite Toker has a reputation beyond repute
Thrown out there now as a distraction. From what? Better check page 12 in the morning.......
~mT

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:37 PM #6
Betterhaff

Betterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivor
Maybe they want to give a boost to the X Files coming back to TV in Jan.

I saw some of the videos from the Navy pilot, he was pretty funny. Also the one video where the object seems to be hovering and then just zips off the screen is pretty cool.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 07:35 PM #7
igrowone

igrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivor
ex defense official thoughts

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

By Eli Watkins and Brian Todd, CNN

Story highlights
  • Elizondo said he stepped down from the Department of Defense in October
  • He said some aircraft they looked into were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics"

(CNN)A former Pentagon official who led a recently revealedgovernment program to research potential UFOs said Monday evening that he believes there is evidence of alien life reaching Earth.

"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."
A pair of news reports in The New York Times and Politico over the weekend said the effort, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was begun largely at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, who helped shore up funding for it after speaking to a friend and political donor who owns an aerospace company and has said he believes in the existence of aliens.

Elizondo told The New York Times he resigned from the Department of Defense in October in protest over what he called excessive secrecy surrounding the program and internal opposition to it after funding for the effort ended in 2012.
Elizondo said Monday that he could not speak on behalf of the government, but he strongly implied there was evidence that stopped him from ruling out the possibility that alien aircraft visited Earth.
"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched.
He said the program sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then "ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security."
"We found a lot," Elizondo said.
The former Pentagon official said they identified "anomalous" aircraft that were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics."
"Things that don't have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological," Elizondo said.

The Times' report on the government UFO study included a pair of videos of pilots remarking on something mysterious they were seeing. One of the pilots, retired Cmdr. David Fravor, told CNN that he had witnessed an object that looked like a "40-foot-long Tic Tac" maneuvering rapidly and changing its direction during a flight in 2004.
Ryan Alexander of Taxpayers for Common Sense expressed dismay about the program and cast it as a waste of money in a piece that aired on CNN's "The Situation Room" on Monday.
"It's definitely crazy to spend $22 million to research UFOs," Alexander said. "Pilots are always going to see things that they can't identify, and we should probably look into them. But to identify them as UFOs, to target UFOs to research -- that is not the priority we have as a national security matter right now."
For his part, Fravor said the money spent on the program was a drop in the bucket relative to the military's over half-a-trillion-dollar annual budget.
Politico reported that after Elizondo stepped down from the Department of Defense, he went to work for To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, a company co-founded by former Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge that says it looks into issues surrounding government secrecy and unidentified objects.
In a statement Monday, Reid continued to defend the program.
"I'm proud of this program and its ground-breaking studies speak for themselves," the statement read. "It is silly and counterproductive to politicize the serious scientific questions raised by the work of this program, which was funded on a bipartisan basis."

Old 12-20-2017, 12:36 AM #8
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant future
finally....

Old 12-20-2017, 06:32 AM #9
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
If it seems a stretch, consider why the us blocks any agreement that would keep weapons out of space.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:32 PM #10
igrowone

time for some thoughts on this, i'm thinking this is a major deal
this is a de facto admission by the federal government that all the ufo stuff they laughed at over the years? well, it's kind of real
interesting thought from years back was the government knew they were dealing with real ufo events back in the late 1940's
there seemed to be a fear that if they went public on it, it might trigger something
so it was safer to just deny, looks like a change in policy on that one